xx

I spent the day walking around the house with V and Thomas, both of them switching when one got tired of helping the other. Honestly, I was extremely tired. We did take breaks but my legs were still kinda sore. Orange tint melted in through the window as I was seated at the dining table. The three of us were seated for dinner. I had soup, just as I had been. Thomas and V had soup as well. I'm guessing it was chilly outside.

'So I have the flight back to the states on Sunday.' Thomas spoke up. I snapped out of my thought process as I turned to them and realized they were having a deep conversation. 'Well, it would've been better to have you around in case if anything happens when I'm not here to watch after her.' V's head lifted and I'm assuming they were making eye contact. 'My partner told me I had to go back, if I didn't I'd be fired.' V sighed. 'You could easily become an officer here. I'm close to the police force around here. They're a million times better than the police force in the states.'

Thomas raised an eyebrow. 'How do you manage to be so close with people?' V chuckled. 'I caused a revolution that managed to spread across the world. Now that I've returned, I have my well earned respect. In all reality, I'm no better than anyone else and no one else is better than me. We are all just people. However, people tend to use how social they are against others and it causes what we have today.' Thomas nodded. 'You have a point.'

'So would you be willing to stay?' Thomas sighed again. 'In all reality this would also be up to her.' They both turned their heads to look at me. I nearly froze. "Uh-" V chuckled again. 'Would you be okay with Thomas sticking around?' I shrugged. I didn't really care. It would be better than being alone when V had to leave. "I mean yeah, I'm fine if he stays but that's up to him." Thomas gave a rough sigh. 'I'll call my partner and tell him I quit. That just means since I'm staying, I need to get a wardrobe of my own tomorrow.'

I could feel the shift in emotion as I looked down to my empty bowl. 'That's not going to be a problem at all. I do have a thing or two to do tomorrow before we go out and start...shopping- but it won't take long at all. Is that okay, darling?' I lifted my head once more as I made contact with V's mask. "Yeah, I'm fine with that." I wish I could see what he looked like. I would've loved to see his soft eyes. Trace over his lips with my finger. Run my hand through his hair. I shook my head slightly and looked back down.

'Alright, well. I'll clean up.' Thomas spoke. 'I'll be taking you back to your room. I believe we have some talking to do.' I didn't realize V was talking to me until he was standing in front of me, holding his hands out. I lifted my head and gently placed my hands in his as he helped me stand. It took me a moment before it really felt like I was standing. "I can't feel my feet." Everything seemed to have stopped.

'What?' I was sat back in the seat as V kneeled in front of me. 'What do you mean?' I looked to where his eyes would be. "My feet must've fallen asleep. I can't feel them-" I heard him chuckle as he put his gloved hand on my cheek. 'I got you, darling.' I could feel him smiling. He pushed my chair out more as he walked over to my side. He put an arm on my back and the other under my knees. He had picked me up from the chair and started to walk to the bedroom.

Once we got to the room, he closed the door behind him. He gently placed me on the bed as I allowed myself to get comfortable. He got comfortable next to me. 'I missed you.' My heart fluttered. "I missed you too." I went to lay my head on his shoulder before pushing myself away from him. I turned to face him as I could feel the confusion he started to feel. "You ass. You left me in the states alone for how long? No call or text? And then out of no where you suddenly started to broadcast yourself everywhere?"

'Broadcast- What?' "That's not even the half of it. I lost my job. I was starting to drown in months of unpaid rent. I kept trying to find excuses because of the pandemic and I have no idea how I managed to get by with the shit I said." 'Darling, I-' I sighed. "I'm human. I'm not some toy. Do you know that?" 'Darling. I did all of that for your own safety. However, the broadcasting I have no idea about that.' I scoffed.

'Look, I'm sorry for leaving you without a trace. But I won't do that again. I'm not going anywhere. And you're here to stay. I'm not going to let you go back to the states unless if you need to.' I looked up to him, I could feel my eyes becoming glassy. I didn't know if I should've believed him or not. Something told me that I should, though. So I did. "Do you promise?" He let out a sigh. 'Yes, Princess. I promise.' My heart fluttered again. I tried to hide the smile that started to find its way across my face. He opened his arms and I moved myself into them. He held me close to him.

'I have no desire to leave you like that again. It was difficult for me to work not knowing how you were doing. I couldn't bare the thought of losing you again.' I moved myself up against him a bit more. 'I promise I'm not going to leave you. I...' There was a knock on the door that cut him off. 'V, someone's here to see you.' V groaned. 'I'm sorry, I'll be right back.' He allowed next to move away from him so he could get up. As he left, Thomas entered the room. V closed the door and Thomas locked it. "Why'd you lock the door?" 'Oh uh...V told me to.' Oh. Cool so what's gonna happen now.

'Are you okay?' I nodded gently. "I just want time with V." Thomas chuckled as he walked over to the bed. 'Well, I'm sure you'll get time with him tomorrow.' "I hope so." I yawned. I was tired. I didn't realize how tired I was until I was in the bed alone. 'Why don't you rest? I'll be right here if anything happens.' I nodded as I laid myself down and allowed myself to get comfortable. Thomas made himself comfortable on the floor. My vision started to go blurry with each blink. I allowed slumber to take over as I curled up under the covers.

( I don't know. I was feeling good enough to update. My tattoo is tomorrow though so we will see how that goes. )

( 08/29/20 - I'm really sorry guys. I'm having a major writers block. Things are getting hard for me at the moment and I'm trying to pick myself up but I can't right now. I'm sorry I should be back to writing soon. I hope you can understand. )