Fifty Two

T-There are moments... There are moments when Emrys and I find ourselves completely alone and unbothered by the heavy presence of the guards lingering right outside the door of our innermost chamber... Moments that mean the most to my heart with how intimately he washes away my worries so completely with his lips and gentle hands...

His gentleness in these moments turns my core into nothing more than a molten mess of love oozing from every pore of my being as he swallows each noise he carefully draws from my body... Sometimes it happens in the dead of night... Other times it's like this morning, the two of us finding ourselves left alone after breakfast, Ermys's hand wandering up and down my side as he commands my lips with such thorough gentle authority... The two of us splayed on our bed, the blankets thoroughly nested in by the both of us as we hang on to each other with a soft desperation that never fails to move me to tears.

I know that once he notices my tears he will insist that we stop so that he might and hold me until the emotions I find so positive and overwhelming pass through my system peacefully with his hands stroking my hair as my tears collect on his chest in what he refers to as the most beautiful of gazing pools when he lies on his back as he is now. 

...

Emrys

...

When moments like these come over us and I cannot seem to keep myself away from my sweet Moon Beam's mouth he never seems to mind... No... Quite frequently I find him pushing me back from wherever I corner him until I am the one on my back so that he might have just the slightest bit more control over our entanglement... His hands very fond of trying to still me so that he might wiggle his way into a scandalous position that when finally attained normally makes me lose myself just a bit too much with how far it makes me wish I could take things...

Said position with his body lounging on top of mine, legs astride, is one that has been haunting my dreams almost as much as Shen Hirai himself... And I am starting to wonder if the same might be true for my sweet shard of starlight as I struggle to keep his body next to mine instead of on top of mine, a mission that seems damn near impossible when I am disarmed with a nip to my bottom lip that steals my breath away. 

The tears almost don't register on my flesh with how heated I feel over writhing next to my sweet bride to be, but when I start to feel them as they sprinkle themselves onto my cheeks I just barely manage to separate myself from the lips that I find softer than rose petals...

I know they mean nothing more than his body expressing the same joy as the sweet chirps he cannot seem to hold in every time we find ourselves secreting away this kind of intimacy... I think it is beautiful how overwhelming he finds the love that we share... That in itself is enough to move my own spirit... And it's something that I never allow myself to miss, the need for us to separate so that I might hold him and bear witness to the passion that is growing so boldly between us... As much as I would love continuing on until the two of us have no other choice but to make love in the heat of the moment I do not wish for him to look back and remember our first time making love as something that I had rushed or coerced during a bout of intense emotion on his part... I know that on our wedding night it will be different... That he will likely be emotional enough to cry then as well... But just like now I will stop and care for him until the tears dry themselves... And only then... We shall continue our efforts of exploring each other's bodies. 

...

Rayne

...

"Why must you always stop us? Emmy... " I do not know how to direct my sentence in the right manner so as to not offend either of us, "I-It would hurt no one..." It would hurt no one, and we both know for a fact that with Shen Hirai creating his own gossip, there are some people bound to already be wondering if what some of what that awful man is saying of my virtue and dignity might have some kind of truthful backing to it since he himself had been privy to all the goings-on of the enable families and the life here at the palace until the night he had decided to raise his hand to me...

It could not possibly matter in the long run as there is not any truth to his words... But if Emrys himself is the one to ruin me then I doubt anyone would hardly think it ruining at all... Not with our wedding only days away being completely planned by the loving women of my family who had so kindly offered their support in the matter so that I might focus on my safety and recovering my sight instead of what guest should be seated at what table and what decorative form I wish the dessert courses to be presented in...

If my sweet fiance ever cares to ask that we might bed each other sooner than our wedding day I do not think I should ever turn him or his advances away... Though I know as he settles my head down on his chest so that my tears might catch themselves in his collar bone, one of my legs being more firmly hoisted into the position I had managed to slip it between his legs until I can manage to settle myself just a little more thoroughly against me, the excitement pressing against my hip telling me that he would very much like to continue even if he will not let us... That he is too much of a gentleman to ever ask such a question... 

And that right there is one of the many reasons I find myself so absolutely in love with him.