Chapter 26-Kidnapped

I woke to my head throbbing, where was I ? What happened ? And the memories came rushing back.

I was out on the patio at the hotel we were staying at and Luke came out and he wasn't himself... And then he put something sweet smelling over my face and that's all I can remember...

It was dark wherever I was and I couldn't move my arms or legs. I felt a bump that nearly sent me flying and realized I must be in a vehicle, in the trunk more likely.

I could feel rope restraining my ankles and some metal cuffs keeping my wrists behind me. Why couldn't I move ? I was freaking out and then everything went black again.

Calum's POV

"What did I say ?" Ashton asked confused. "I was just trying to be helpful."

In the short time I knew Ashton, I found that he is annoying as fuck, even more so than Luke was. But he didn't need to know that. I sighed and got up.

"I'm going to check on her." I stated exiting the hotel room as quickly as I could.

I sighed and leaned against the shut door, I knew what Hailey must be feeling. Overwhelmed, Scared, Overall Confused ? Hard to put a feeling to all of this.

I walked over to the patio and didn't see Hailey. Where did she go ?

"Hailey ?" I shouted, looking around.

She didn't respond, did she go for a walk in the woods ? I walked towards the woods and call her name again.

"Hailey ?" I shouted again and I nearly stepped on a phone a inch away from my feet.

My stomach drops when I realize it's Hailey's... She wouldn't have left this here after all that's happened...

I get a sudden vision of Hailey and she's being lured towards the woods...and to my surprise Luke is behind the noise. At first she looks happy to see him but I immediately realize that Luke isn't himself, there's something dark about him.

And when she try's to run, he holds a cloth over her face and she goes still.. and he carries her off somewhere and the vision ends.

That son of a bitch ! I rush back to the room, throwing the door open startling Ashton.

"Whoa what's wrong ?" Ashton asked nearly dropping his food.

"Michael did something to one of Hailey's friends and now he's taken her." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Which friend ?" Ashton asked.

"Luke now come on." I said in a hurry. "We need to find out where he's taking her."

Hailey's POV
Waking up, I found myself lying on a small bed in a unfamiliar place. My limbs were free again and I was finally able to move. I sat up and rubbed my duly throbbing head.

Where was I ? I got up and tried to open the door and of course it was locked. I tried the windows but they were nailed shut. I cursed and paced the room.

I should've known that Michael and his coven had did something to Luke, I mean he was there with Kaden before I took off running. But how can they possibly control their minds like that ?

I hear footsteps coming towards the room I'm in and immediately grabbed the lamp sitting on the nightstand to use as a weapon. The door opens and it's Michael and a couple of his coven members.

He chuckles as he sees what I'm holding. I glare at him and back up a bit. He walks past the door and the two men stand in the doorway, blocking the only chance for me to escape.

"What did you do to Luke ?" I demanded. "He would never betray me like this !"

He only laughed and just kept smirking.

"Oh him ?" Michael chuckled. "He's currently locked up, he refused to be hypnotized.. but luckily we can assume others appearances in order to trick people into giving up valuable information."

Wait a minute....  one of his friends stepped forward and like magic shapeshifted to look like Luke... That means..

"Yeah it wasn't Luke you saw earlier sweetheart." Michael smirked. "You see Jasper here has a habit of impersonating people and it all worked out. Cause you fell for it."

"You bastard." I spat.

"So here's the deal." Michael said. "You cooperate and pull the Scepter out of the lake and no harm will come to Luke or your family."

The bastard was using the people I cared most about against me.

"And how do I know you won't kill them anyways ?" I asked, the lamp still tightly in my hands.

He chuckled again, his eyes settling on the lamp I'm holding.

"Why don't you put down the lamp ?" He said. "It's not like it can protect you from this."

A ball of black was forming in Michael's hand. I could feel the power inside me going to my hands yet again. The lamp started to spark and next thing I know it flys out of my grip and explodes.

Michael and his men dodge out of the way and somehow I'm left unharmed by the sparks.. Did I just channel energy into the lamp ? Forget that ! I need to bolt !

I rush past them before they can attempt to stop me and run as fast as I can down the hallway. I can hear Michael yelling at the men to stop me but I'm not sticking around to hear the rest.

I realize I'm in some sort of safe house when I see bars all over the windows I run pass. Where the fuck is the entrance ? I rush down some stairs and see a door and am about to head towards it when I'm tackled harshly to the ground by one of his men.

I growl and struggle to get out of the man's grip, throwing punches before he grabbed my wrists and forces them against the hard floor.

"You aren't getting away this time sweetie." The man sneered as I see Michael come down the stairs.

Michael kneels down does he's looking down at me and I just glare at him.

"I guess we're doing this the hard way Sweetheart." Michael smirked. "Get her back upstairs and make sure she doesn't use her powers to blow the entire place up."

Michael leaves and I'm manhandled to my feet and forced back upstairs. Calum where are you ?