Finding erin 

JAY:
I got to erin apartment and the boor was open I Drew my gun and started to search her apartment when I got to the bar top their was blood on the floor and broken glass on the floor as well. I picked up her bag that had her vest and extra close in it to put in her locker and found her phone that when I knew that something was rong and Erin was in danger. I took out my phone and called Hank
H=HANK- J=JAY
H: jay were the hell are you you are supposed to be her at the District
J: Hank listen to me erin has been take
H: WHAT! I'm on my way with the team where are you
J: at her apartment
(10 minutes later)
HANK:
I arrived at erin apartment and their was jay all frantic in a panic I could see how hard this was on him by Erin being taken I know that he was in love with her and had felling for her. I told the team to give me a minute and walk up behind jay. Halstead!? We will find her what did you see or find when you first came in.
JAY:
I got off the elevator and started walking Towards her apartment and saw the door open so I took out my gun and went in and started searching the place I found blood over near the bar and I say her bag and found her phone and I know that Erin would not leave her door open or just leave her phone. Hank I talk to her this morning she was fine she told me that she would meet me at work.
EVERYBODY:
A= Antonio , H=hank , J= jay K=Kim , A= Alvin ,AD= Adam k=Kevin M: mouse

H: Kim and Adam go back to the district and have mouse ping the gps in on her car Then see if you can pull any thing off of her phone see if it might give us a clue to where she was taken.
Kim: you got it boss
H: Antonio and Al go and talk to gabby and Herman see if they say her leave with any one or talk to any one last night at Molly's then go find bunny her mother and bring her in.
A: you got it. Hey we are going to find her she going to be ok
H: Jay your with me on this one and hey I need you to keep your head on straight I know you have felling for her and I still standby my rule that Erin is off limits but this is Hitting all of us hard and we all what to find her so I need you to keep you head on straight and do you job ok.
J: ya got
ERIN:
I woke up and heard foot step coming towards the door a guy walking in my vision was all blurred so I saw all I saw was some one in black I heard him say hi sweetie and I know exactly how it was is was my biology father I had not see are heard form him since he tried to get me to help him out with some payments that he owned people and of course I told him no and that he need to stay away from he I did not tell hank I did not what him to kill him or bunny because that is the only way he could of found out where I live so I just kept it to my self. He walked even closer to me and started Rubbing my face and got down and started kissing me I yelled and told him to get off of me and he slapped me told me he Owens. He stared trying to take my shirt off and I kicked me my hand were tied up but my fee where not so I kicked him right in his special place and he fell back and screamed. He took me and punched me in the face and started kick me in my stomach and them started unbuttoning my jeans and magnet to get them off I was in so much pain I could not fight back so I was useless and could not fight back. He took off his pants and took jay underwear off and thrusting in side me . I held my breath so I would not come but it hurt and I could not help it I  let out a moan and I started to cryI was  in a lot of pain and begged for him to stop and he told me no and that he like seeing me in pain. About an hour latter he kiss me in my neck and told me he be back for more latter them left.