Back home

JAY:
We are no back home and Erin has her doctors appointment to see how far along she is And Emma was going to come to work with me today hank had ask erin to come in for the day as well just to hang and she agreed so I got up to take a shower and that she I heard erin say morning baby daddy. Oh Er you now I love it when you say that oh do you know erin say . Join me in the shower? I would love to.
15 minutes latter Erin and jay are dressed and went to go wake the kid up.

(AT THE DISTRICT) M= mouse
B: uncle Adam uncle Atwater
AD:/KA: hey little man. Hey erin how you hold up
E: fine
M: hey erin sorry about your father
E: what! What happened to hank
M: nothing I meant your actual father heard he died in a fire yesterday.
J: all of us look at mouse with the shut up look thankfully he got the memo. The mouse is the only one that doesn't know the whole story with Aaron and her biological dad.
E: is that why you want me to come down her jay is that why you begged me to let the kid kiss school.
J: no erin they all kiss you and just wanted to see you And yes we all Knew and hank sorry to be a good idea if you want along today
E: FIRST Mouse he not my father he lost that right when he rapped and beat me 3 year ago and jay I can not believe you and I stormed off to the locker room. I was sitting on the bench when he walked in with Emma.
H: hey kiddo I'm so sorry I wanted to be the one to tell you and I don't what you watching it on the news or anything I thought it might help if you were surrounded by family what you found out I know how you feel and I am not try to change your mind or blame what he did was wrong and hurt you badly and I'm sorry if Mouse brought up any bad memories but I think you do need to explain this to Ben. He heard mouse say that You actually father is dead and he curious and asking lot of questions and I think you should just explain to him why he is no longer your dad ok.
E: he not my father you are ,hank you are I say sobbing in tear at this point as I look i I realize that he has Emma and that I need to keep my cool.
H: Erin I know that and you now that but he is 4 Er and he Doesn't understand like the rest of us to just talk to your son and he loves and I see and I know how much you love him and by talking to him and explaining things to him it's not gonna change that also you should or be mad at jay he agreed with me and he right we miss seeing you her so don't be upset at him.
E: Hank I'm not it just caught me off guard and just scared me a little bit. 45 minutes latter after I talk to Ben and explain some things to him the both of us went back into the bull pen where everyone was give me the are you ok look. Guy I'm fine really and mouse I should not have snapped and you I'm sorry
M: all good erin
H: hey what are you two doing her you have a doctors appointment no give up the child and go.
J: that right ok bey Emma Seay buddy
B: bey daddy and I love you mom
E: love you to
EC: bey bey
E: bey baby

(AT CHICAGO MED )
D.R: hey erin long time no see baby number 3 right
E: ya
D.R well let take a look. Ok look to be 2 months pregnant and with twins
J: omg twin are you serious
D.R ya I see two baby congratulations
E: omg jay we are having twins
D.R I'll go print the pictures and give you guy some time
E: Jay 2 baby I'm carrying two of you or me or both i love you jay
J: I love you two erin and thx you for all you do for going through all of this. Come on let go and tell them

(BACK AT THE DISTRICT) [writer]
Erin and jay arrive back at the district upstairs to tell everyone. When they got their they saw Ben in hank office and Emma was asleep on Al it was the cutest thing ever and especially for Al. Hey ever we have an announcement to make me. For those of you that Don't know Al Atwater I'm pregnant again and with twins this time.
K: OMG! Erin twins
E: ya
EV: congratulations
Al: how far along are you
E: 2moths
A: wait but you just found out
E: ya I know I was felling off a while before I just don't think any thing of it buts it explains a lot of my symptoms.
H: hey kid how did it go
J: fine erin pregnant with twins
H: so I will have 4 grandchildren form you
E: ya
H: ok well enough standard around go home your two I can drop the kid off latter
E: thx dad