All About family

ERIN:
It was Friday so hank gave me and jay the rest of the week off in the. my brother was going to be in town tomorrow but thank invite me and jay over for dinner tonight so I knew some glad to be up but I didn't push I could her jay and Benjamin in his room over the baby monitor I could tell he was obviously feeling better right out of bed to go make Breakfast.

JAY: 
I was in Ben's room play with him mumbling a whole bunch of baby words. I could hear Erin in the kitchen making so I decided to take Benjamin down so he could spend some time with his mama and I could call Hank to make sure everything was good for our plans tonight. Today was the day that I was going to propose to Erin in front of everyone hank invited us to his place for dinner and that's where I was going to do it. Hank offered to hang out with Erin and Benjamin while I Antonio Adam go get Erin ring I would have loved to give erin my mother's ring but will give that to Natalie about a year ago. So I got up handed Ben to Erin and went to call Antonio.
A: hey jay what up
J: hey meet me outside The apartment in an hour. I will be here around 12 to distract Erin.  and then will go pick up Adam
A: ok Bro that good with me ill let you know when I hear.

(AN HOUR LATER)
J: baba can you get the door
E: sure......... Hank what are you doing here.
H: just came to see how my favorite grandson was doing
E: ya come in what's going on I know you and Jay are hiding something.
H: nothing Er just wanted to come and check-in until dinner tonight.
J: her Er I'm going out with Antonio and Adam I'll be back in a few hours.
E: ya no problem babe see you later

(LATER THAT NIGHT AT HANK HOUSE)
H: Jay where Erin
J: she is getting Ben I wanted to come in be for her and make sure everything was set up is everybody her.
H: ya
K: hey jay what going on
J: you will see
AD: hey you ready man
J: ya she should be coming in any minute
So let do this.
E: Jay what going on
J: Erin you are the amazing ever met and I won't change it for the world. If it wasn't for hank we would have never become partners and fell in love with each other, and I think if I wasn't for the both of us begin so rebellious and hate being told what to do it probably would have never pushed us together and I am grateful for that. Erin, I want to be with you for the rest of my life so if you will have me, Erin Lindsay Voight will you be mine forever and marry me.
E: I completely cry at this point and there is only one this I wanted to say YES YES I will marry you jay I love you so much.
TP= Trudy Platt
K:/ TP: congrats to the both of you
E: did you know Antonio Adam
AD/A: ya we knew we went with him to pick up the ring we are excited for the both of you.
H: ok now how ready to eat.
Everyone: I am let go

(LATER THAT NIGHT BACK AT ERIN AND JAY APARTMENT)

E: Ben down for the night I thought we could have a little fun
J: oh ya what did you have in mind
E: scrabble
( WRITERS)
Erin kiss jay with passion and form their thing get heated Real quick and started taking each other close off. Jay carry Erin to the bedroom and started unclipping her braw as Erin started taking off jeans and a minute later they were both naked. a Your later after 4 rounds of very heated sex we just laid in In each other's arms and went to bed.