Coming home 

ERIN:
It has been a Since I had Emma jay had been a lot of help when it come to me and my anxiety that I have had lately it been up more then normal because I found out that Emma could be autistic it put me in the edge and I'm not sure how to tell about it I do no one thing is that I love her with all my hart but I'm just not sure me and jay are ready for a child with special needs I don't know I just know that I have to talk to him about this today not to mention that she is getting released from the hospital today. Ben is at daycare and jay is watch that game on the couch we can go get Emma at 1:00 so we are jay waiting for will to call and give is that call clear for when she is fully discharged as well al talking to Charles to see when can she be tested to see if she has autism or not any way it no or never.

(ERIN AND JAY)
E: hey Babe we need to talk 
J: hey ya what rong
E: um
J: hey erin it ok do t cry what wrong 
E: J-jay remember when I went to our with the 5th month doctors appointment without you and i told you that I was nothing and that I was just picking up a prescription I-I Lie and I'm so so sorry I just didn't know how to tell you I was scared and I didn't know what to do in my anxiety and my emotions and my hormones which is through the roof and I didn't know how to tell you
J: Erin baby it ok what are you sorry about
E: j-jay Emma may be autistic Jay I'm so so sorry please forgive I didn't know how to tell you please just say something.
J:  Erin why would you keep this form me baby we are in this together and you should not have to deal with that on your own  Erin you have to tell me thing like this. This is a big thing and I would of like to now you can't keep thing like this form me Erin!
E:Jay I'm sorry I Didn't know how to tell you
J:  Erin  when are you going to realize that I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere and that whatever happens we go through together not alone. 
E: Jay!
J: forget erin I'm going to get Ben I'll be back latter so we can go get Emma we will talk about this latter
E: jay please
J: see you latter Erin.

(ERIN:/KIM)

E: hey Kim I need you
K: Erin what rong
E: I did something bad and jay it mad at me I just need my best friend
K: sure let me tell hank that I'm leaving and I will be right their. (20 minutes latter) Erin It me open up
E: Kim
K: Erin what wrong 
E: I went to an appointment on my own when I was five months pregnant with Emma and I found out that she could possibly be autistic and I was hormonal and I wasn't thinking and my anxiety was through the roof and I couldn't Bring myself to tell him and I had to tell him before we went to go pick her up today because we need to figure out when she can actually get tested and he pissed and I should told him
K: ok erin slow done it going to be on dose hank know
E: no. No one did I just told jay about 45 minutes ago And he stormed out went to go pick up Ben Kim what if he leave me.
K: Erin that is crazy talk Jay loves you you guys are married for heaven sake's he's not going to leave you he might be a little upset that you didn't tell him at first but he's not going to leave you I promise you just give him some time this probably just a surprise to him ok. 
E: ya hold on It will. Hey will what up
W: hey erin is jay their
E: no and I rather not  is Emma ok
W: ya she all good to go you can come get her.
E: ok thx be their in 15
W: k bye
K: what was that about us my goddaughter ok
E: she fine she being discharged will just told me I could go get her.
K: Erin that grate
E: ya I'm going to call jay. he not answer his phone I have called him 3 time  he not answer can you come with me.
K: ya sure come on

( AT MED)
E: hey Nat
N: her Erin she all ready to go I'll take you to her hey Kim.
K: hey
E: aw hi baby girl so I their any was that we could tell if she has Autism.
W: well until she is about 5 just watch her some thing would Should be on the lookout for is sensitivity to sound and most Autistic kids when they get upset or nervous they tend to start to cry I seen a few case where they will harm them self and not in a bad way just clinch their fist a pound at their legs I've seen a few scratch themselves nothing major but I should not start to see those kind of things until she's about three maybe four her still as a baby until she's one just look out for Nativity to sound different kind of materials they close that may make her uncomfortable or upset when she is 3 come in and talk to Dr Charles he can probably explains a lot better to you but for now just go home and enjoy your baby girl.
E: thx   And I will bey
N/W: bey
K: come on erin
J: Erin!
E: Jay I tried calling you  I'm sorry
J: hey it ok I'm sorry we can talk when we get home how is she
E: she fine will said we would look out for things that may bother her or make her uncomfortable like different kind of clothing or different kind of sounds like things are loud will also said that their will be other thing that we would look for like when most autistic kids get nervous or upset about something they tend to harm themselves just a bit like clenching their fist or scratching themselves will said that we shouldn't be worried about that until she's three  and that and we should I set up a meeting with Dr. Charles's when she is two or three he said he would be able to tell us more. But for now when don't have to worry about that  for now she should just injoy our little princess or joy.
J: let go home babe

(LATTER THAT NIGHT)
B: mama mama! Where is my baby sister
E: hey Buddy you got a lower your voice she's sleepy her I'll take you to her but you got to stay quit.
B: ok mommy I will
E: ok
B: wow
E: ya come little one off to bed little on  come on. Hey jay  he out like a light I think we should talk about what happened
J: ya I'm sorry erin I should not have blown up in your face like that you just caught me off guard and it would've been nice to know and I guess I was just mad and upset that you had to go through that long 
E: Jay it ok I'm should have told you and please don't ever again thanks for a minute that I do not trust you I do trust you Jay I will always trust you.
J: Same her and it going to be ok we got this we can do this dose hank know.
E: no I have not tons any one but you and Kim after you walked out today which is why she was at the hospital with me picking up Emma I called you will have called me to come get her and I couldn't get a hold of you.
J: it ok come on let go to Bed it's been a long day and we need all the sleep we can get starting now because I guarantee you Mimi Erin will be up in an hour or two so come mrs Halstead.
E: man I love it when you say that
J: well dose it turn you on
E: oh hell ya it dose
J: well to the bedroom
E : ahhh.