Bunny back

ERIN:
After feeling the baby move last night I woke up and couldn't believe my son move again. I got  up and went to the kitchen and my amazing girlfriend fixing me breakfast. I walked up behind me and put his hand on my stomach and kiss me even more. We pulled away come Each other and he handed me a plate with pancakes   And we ate our food when we heard a knock at the door I went to open the boor and  when I did it was bunny. 
Everyone: 
B:  hi erin  how are you
E: what do you what bunny you are not supposed to even come near me you need to leave now  
J: Erin baba is everything ok. Bunny you are not spouses to even be near her LEAVE NOW
B: Erin is this your boy toy and when did you fat or your pregnant is my daughter being a little slut 
E:  YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW THIS IS MINE AND JAY BABY AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PART IN IT LIFE.
B: like hell I won't  I going to be apart of their love you little bitch.
WRITERS:
Bunny grabbed everything and smacked her holding her by her hair. J tackles bunny which causes air in default and hit her stomach on the boor frame . Jay began to scream everybody and told her to never come around again and to never touch his girlfriend again . You and hank will not keep me for her or that baby or her she not fit to be a mother I'm going to take that baby and raise it right bunny yell as she get up and walk away.erin was still on the floor and she was holding her stomach and crying out in pain jay picked her up and carried her into the apartment and put her in the couch and called hank.

JAY:/ERIN:/HANK:
H:   Hey jay what up where are you and Erin
J: Hank get to erin apartment we have a problem
H: ya I'll be right there
(15 minutes latter)
H: Jay what happen
J: bunny show up she found Out that Aaron is probably Aaron told her that she was allowed to come anywhere near her and her child bunny grabbed her in an order to make bunny let go of her and I had to tackle bunny Erin fell to the ground when bunny let go of her.
H: ok ok Er kiddo are ok
E: Jay it hurts I think something rong with the baby JAY!
J: ok ok breathe Erin will said they are back up at the hospital and that he and Nat are 15 minutes out ok I got you I'm not going anywhere and I promise that I won't let anything thing happen to you or the baby.
E: Jay What if I'm losing the baby?
J: Er you can't think like that OK me and Hank are right here and we are not leaving your side our baby is going to be fine.
(5 minutes latter)
W=will N= Natalie
W: hey jay were is she
J: over he on the couch she I'm a lot of pain. We can't lose this baby this baby mean the world to me and her .
W: hey I know but for now you got a let me help her .
N: her Erin Do you know exactly where you got it?
E: no not exactly Nat I can't lose this baby  
W: I know erin we are doing everything we can to make sure you and the baby are OK. Need you to look up your shirt so we can do a sonogram.
WRITERS:
Erin dose so and jay is holding one of her hand and   Hank holding the other and they look for a hart beat about 10 minutes go by and  we Finally heard our baby boy's heartbeat Aaron was crying hysterically and Jay was also crying out of relieve no I'm not there baby was alive and OK.  Only thing I didn't know is why Aaron was still in pain.
J: why is she in pain
W: it look like she having Braxton Hicks contractions. Braxton Hicks contractions are not real they prepare you for labor. Just  drink some water and take beep breath we have to get back but If you are still in pain after an hour has passed some in and we will do an full exam and give you some pain meds k .
JAY:/ERIN:/HANK:/ 
Will and Nat left and it was just me Erin and hank . Erin pain was gone and we were sitting On the couch when Erin  looked at me and Hank and said what if she's right I am a bad parent in my child hates me . Sweetheart How could you ever see yourself you are nothing like bunny will never be like remember When you were 14teen and I could you up for stealing and I told you back at the district you were better than this and that there was a good in you and that you could do good and that you could do better than this. Well I meant you are a good person and you did better than that and then that erin I have watched you grow into grow over the years and I have watched you make plenty of stupid and dumb mistakes but you also learn from those mistakes and you make them better than one thing but he never did was take credit for her mistakes and learn from her mistakes she always blame somebody else for her mistakes including you and it takes guts to admit that you made a mistake in the learn from it and bunny could never do you and you should be proud of that kiddo because I couldn't be more proud of you Erin you are the best even happen to me to Justin even though you two were trolling motors and did every level thing together that would get you both in trouble I had never seen him so happy and he love having you as in bight sister and I love having you as my daughter so don't you ever thing for one minute that you are not a good person  or say that your going to not be a good mom you will be an amazing mom and the next person that make you think that you no going to be a good mom or person I going to have to deal with me. I have to get back to work you two take the day and Erin you are in bed rest by my order tomorrow as well I don't what to see you at work until next week. Hank! Don't hank me  you Heard me bedrest! And jay you are staying her to make sure she dose not sneak out!