Boy or girl

JAY: 
Erin is now four months pregnant. It Running pretty slow here at the district so we're all just doing paperwork. Erin has been put on desk duty and she hates it and it's a pain in our asses to get her to stay put. Today erin and I get to see our baby and find out the gender of our baby and we are so happy and I'm proud of erin and having this baby and starting a family with me I know that this past few months have not been easy for her between her having nightmares and I still looking for father witch had Aaron terrified but she felt safe around me and her family. Hey put out a restraining order against the bunny so I guess that's one upside that her mother cannot lie or disappoint her anymore.

ERIN:
I was pregnant and was really excited to find out the gender of the baby. The last few months have been hard jay has been my rock and hank is really excited to become a grandpa. I wish Camille was here so she could see her grandson or granddaughter but she will always be watching so I guess that puts a little bit of comfort into it. Our appointment is at two today and it is 12 I was looking at Jay when Hank called me into his office.

ERIN:/HANK
Hey erin can u see you in my office. I walk in and Shut the door. So how are you felling. Fine I really chat wait to fell the baby move. I meant how are you felling with being a mom and about you appointment today. Well I'm  A little nervous about Being a mom what if I  screw my child up like bunny ruin my life what if I mess up and ruin her or his life. You're in you're gonna screw gun make mistakes but you were going to be a great mom you are nothing like bunny ok don't you Worry I'll be there to wrangle me back in when you screwup or make mistakes. Thx hank. Ok what about the feeling in that. Well I mean I'm excited and I'm happy to find out really were having your granddaughter or grandson but it kind of reminds me of Camille how much I wish you could be to find out as well. I know Er I miss her to. Hey dose Justin know. Yeah I told them the day after you told me in the hospital And believe it or not it took me a while to get him not to kill jay even though I did when I found out but I see how happy he make you and I could not ask for any on Else to be with you and start a family with you. Thx hank hey it 1:30 you and jay better get moving and I want you to come and yell me how it went the Minute the appointmen is over ok . Got dad I love you hank and I glad you're my father. Go get out of her and Er I love you to.

(20 MINUTES LATTER AT MED ) 

ERIN:/JAY: / OBGYN:/ WILL:/NATILE
Me and jay got to  got to Chicago med and we where waiting for will to come get us and take us back about 5 minutes latter will took us back and nat was waiting for us. I hit up on the table and will had to go and so did jay do it was just me and jay waiting for D.R Rhodes to come in. Hey Er. Ya what up daddy. We have not decided on a name yet any ideas for if it a mini you or a mini me. Well I want  a mini you and I think a good name would be  ( Benjamin teddy Halstead) I love it Er and you name if after you brother ya I loved him  and it was not his fault ok what happen bunny Screwed the both of us up so I want to honor him. That sweet Er. What about if us is a girl. I think Emma Lee Halstead . I like that i think and be for Erin could finish her sentence D.R Rhodes walk in.
D.R: how are you two to day
E:/j:  good
D.R : ok well let have a look at your baby no you guy what yo know the sex today.
E: yes we would
D.R : well everything looks good and perfect and I'm happy to tell you that you are having a baby boy 
E: really omg I'm having a mini you she say as a tear starts to roll down her face and J hugs her . I love you jay and I can't wait to have your baby and I hope that I am a good mom to our child and don't screw up like bunny did.
J: Erin we talked about this you are nothing like funny you are stronger more powerful and better and body and you were going to be an amazing mom there is no doubt in my mind about that.
(25 minutes latter  back at the District)

Everyone:
H: Hey you two how did it go
E: good can we talk in your office
H: ya sure and we walk into my office. You ok is that baby ok.
J; ya the baby is fine hank
E: but we thought you should know that you are going to have a grandson .
H: omg I so proud of you Erin I can't wait
E: we left hank off and I had just Realize when I was new besides me and Jay and Hank which was weird because I was starting to show a little bit and had been thrown out form the mornings sickness. Hey jay we didn't tell the team yet want  to just tell them now just so they know.
J: ya why not
E: we stood up from our desk and asked for everyone's attention and stood in the middle of the bullpen. Everyone was looking at us and Hank came out of his office Everyone was looking at us and Hank came out of his office. We have something to tell you all. I grab Jay's hand and looked at him for reassurance he nodded his head and then I looked at Hank who did the same. I'm pregnant. Everyone's eyes lit up in shock about a minute later everyone crowding us with congratulations and hugs Everyone's eyes lit up in shock about a minute later everyone crowding us with congratulations and hugs. Then Antonio ask do you know what you're having.
J: a boy 
E: as a J said that everyone crowding us again with congratulations and a whole bunch of hugs. We all went back to our  desk and Hank told me and Jay to go home and we went.

Erin:/ jay:
We got home  and I was exhausted and jay wanted to go snuggle up next to just ok the Couch when I felt it a weird little flutter but strong hit against my stomach held my stomach with my hand and bent over in a bit of discomfort  and jay ran to my said ask a hole Bunch of questions in a very nervous and worried tell. Er are you ok? What rong is it the baby? Do we need to go back to med? JAY! Hold on I think  it's just the baby kicking I said as he helped me sit up as I was all most braking the counter because of how hard I was holding onto it he help me to the the couch and look at me still worried about a minute latter the pain when away  I look back at him and told him to give me his hand and I put it on my small belly and I felt the same felling I felt just a few minutes ago and I was right it was the baby kicking and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Omg Er that our baby in their that our son. Ya it is and I can't wait to meet our little Benjamin .