Have not felt this way in a long time

( SUMMARY)
Eric and the baby are OK and they caught Charlie Palese and bunny and hot of them at going away for good Erin is 7 months pregnant this is a high-risk pregnancy and is on leave for The remainder of her pregnancy.

(Written Conversation with jay and Erin)
J: Erin you heard the dr. you need to take it easy
E: Jay I'm pregnant not handicap I don't think it going to hurt to go get our son how u believe is calling my name I'll be right back just stay her. Hey, buddy what up.
B: mommy up up
E: hey buddy let go see daddy. Looked how that
B: daddy
J: hey buddy tell mommy that she should be laid in bed
E: HEY! Do not use him to make a point or start to teach him to go against me Jay ever ok!
J: ok Erin clam down I'm sorry it won't happen again but you getting worked up is not good for you or that baby and you heard the doctor this pregnancy is high risk ok just lay down relax let me and you're done go fix you a nice breakfast. What do you think wanna help me fix mommy and your baby brother or sister's breakfast?
B: ya mommy breakfast
J: let go you relax hank has given me the next 3 months off and has to two patrolmen taking our spots until we get back so I'm all your until the baby is born.

(LATTER THAT DAY) [Writers]
B: grandpa
H: hey buddy
J: Ben what did I tell you about opening the front door without me or your mom.
B: sorry daddy
J: it ok her go see mommy, hey hank come in what up?
H: hi jay and nothing just wanted to check on Erin   See how she and you guy were doing where is she.
J: she in our room
H: her Erin how are you felling
E: ok what are you doing here
H: I can't come to see my daughter and my grandchild 
E: yes you can and while your her pleas let me come back to work I will sit at the desk and not move but Being in a bed is driving erratically crazy.
H: not going to happen you are going to stay here In bed and if you come to the district at all without me or jay saying it ok I will put you on desk duty for when you get back got me.
E: uh fine
B: grandpa
H: hey what up bud
B: potty
E: we are trying to get him to tell us when he has to go to the bathroom so he does not wet his pants and we can get him out of diapers
H: ok well let go, buddy
B: I'm done I need help
J:  ok coming bud
B: were grandpa
J: he with mom 

(LATTER THE NIGHT) [writing]
J: hey hank just left and Ben fell asleep about an hour ago so we Have the whole night to ourselves so why don't I and you watch a movie and get some sleep or we could do something else.
E: Jay you know I love playing scrabble with you but in seven months pregnant.
J: ok fine I love you. About 45 minutes later Erin is knocked out I get up to go check on Ben go find him sitting up crying. Hey buddy what rong
B: potty
J: it ok buddy we all have Accidents that why I and your mom put you in a diaper before our go to bed because you are just learning how to ya the bathroom and it ok we are not mad at all know let get you to change and into a clean dipper what to sleep with me and your mom tonight.
B: mommy daddy room
J: ok bud let go
E: hey what going on
J: nothing he just had an accident and got scared to tell us found him crying in his room but we fixed it I told him he could sleep with us.
E: oh bud it ok her lay down.
W: about 5 minutes later all three of them slept for the night.