My little brother

ERIN:
I am know 5 months pregnant and my little brother just comes home today and I can't wait to tell him the news. I think jay is a little scared to tell Justin Justin is like hang the both of them are extremely over protective of me and it drives me crazy sometimes but I love them both.

JAY:
Today Was the day we were going to tell Aaron's brother that she was having my baby I was a little nervous to tell him I know how overprotective he ease over her it's bad enough that I have to deal with Hank and him giving me the death stare most of the time. We where going to have dinner with him and hank at our place at 5:00 today it around 12:00 her at the District and we are currently working on a case on a dealer that is cutting its product with fuel and has killed 5 teenagers already so hank has made this a priority case. I look up from my computer and saw erin Staring into space caught into her own thoughts. So I decided to send her a text.
J: hey locker room 2 minutes
E: ok .is everything ok?
J: ya just meet me in the locker room.
E: k
(locker room erin jay conversations )
J: ok Er talk to me what is going on
E: what do you mean I'm fine jay
J: no your not erin I her for you talk to me what is rong you are obviously stressed about something.
E: Jay I'm fine I promise
J: as Erin tell me show ok she grabs her stomach aging for like the 3rd time sense she came in the locker room. But this time was different she fell backwards and on to the bench and had this sickness look on her face and I new what was going to happen I grabbed her hand and took her to the to the trash where she threw up her lunch and date back in my arm as I rubbed her back and told her that is was going to be ok. I know the The morning sickness has really taken a toll on her if you even can because morning sickness I fell so bad sometimes but I know it all worth it in the end.
E: I know that jay fell bad because I'm going through this but that is not what was getting to me it was the case those five teenage girls couldn't of been more than 14 maybe 13 years old they had their whole lives ahead of them if they just had someone to point them into the right direction just reminded me of Nadia what I try to do for her.
J: is it the case that bothering you
E: ya they were so young and they took Advantage of them and if they just had some one in their live to help them they could still be alive today.
J: Your emotional and hormonal we can't save everyone and you can't be a hero to everyone babe even though you want to can't and I know how much this remind you of Nadia and we all miss our babe and I know how much you miss her but you cannot compare every case stuff or death OK you got to do your job and they way you can do that is Finding the people that did this.
E: ya your right let go back out and find how did this.
ERIN: it about 4:00 her at the district and we solved the case so now we are just doing paperwork when I look at jay and have him a look say we should go and get ready Justin will be at our place at at 5:30. I got up to go into Hank office to ask if me and jay could go and starts getting ready. He gave me the ok and me and jay left.
(ERIN APARTMENT)
Jay erin was on the Couch resting while I cook dinner she has been stressed out today stress is not good for the baby I know this is all rough on her and taking a toll when she's still covering from Nadia's death end it's hard but I wish she would quit blaming herself in and I'm sure her stressing over Hank and her brother coming over either. It almost 5:30 and hank and Justin should. I looked over at Erin and she was calm relax smiling how to handle your stomach and was rubbing and made me smile the first time I saw her smile and relax all day today witch just reminds us how much we need each other and how much Erin needs this in her life right now and how great of a mom she's gonna be.

ERIN:
I took my mind off of my baby moving around inside of me when I heard a knock on the door I got up to open it and it was hank and my little brother Justin he looked me up and down and just stared at me. Are you going to keep staring at me little bro are you gonna come inside. They both come inside and just think it's Justin Give jay the death . We all sit down on the couch and Justin says to me is it is. Yes it is Julie is the father of the baby. Dad you ok why is he not in the ground or in the Chicago river. I can't believe you let this happen I was gone for 12 months and in the last 12 months you have managed to knock my sister up. Justin stop I love home and if you can't respect that then you can leave. Ok ok I'm sorry. I know how overprotective you are you are way too much like that but I'm OK I love Jay and he loves me and we are more than happy and overwhelmed to have your nephew. It a boy? yes it is . Have you picked out a name yet? Hank and Justin look at me and jay I look at jay to make show me it was OK that I told the name. He yes your knee with a nod that it was ok and that they should know. The name is (Benjamin Teddy Halstead). Erin you name him after you brother teddy ya I love home and what bunny did to me and him was rong and it hurts that I made it out and he did it so I figured this was a good way to honor his name and let him know that he did make it regardless of what other people say. Erin that sweet Justin say should we eat. Let eat! jay say. After dinner and Justin had left and Justin was staying with Hank for the next 2 months Sadly he had to deploy back into months that's when his sleep. I really wanted him to be here for the delivery of the baby but I promise I send them pictures. After Jay cleaned up the kitchen and I helped we headed to bed for the night.