What happened to Erin and jay

SUMMER:
Erin and jay are married and Erin is 6 months pregnant and they decide to wait to know the gender of the baby.

JAY:
Erin come on we have to get Ben over to daycare and we need to get to work. I'm coming to jay Erin said. About 15 minutes later we have left the house and dropped Ben at daycare I and Erin were in our way to the direction when I say a van following us but I just decided it was nothing until it rammed into us. I looked at Erin how was holding her stomach but didn't seem to be in any immediate pain I look back and the next thing I know everything when dark.

HANK:
Hey anyone sees Erin or jay they are two hours late. "No everyone one says." ok hey mouse a bad feeling go Ahead and ping their phone "you got boss mouse say."

ERIN/ JAY:
E: JAY!! wake up please please you can't leave us 
J: Erin I'm ok I'm  fine how are you and the baby
E: ok I think jay what if something wrong with that baby
J: Erin we can't think like that the baby you and I are going to get out of this hank Antonio they should be looking for us and coming for us ok just stay calm.
E: baba shhh someone coming
J: bunny how the hell did you get out.
B: we Erin boyfriend did omg erin your fat again you a little slut when are you going to learn to close your legs
E: you bitch how could why won't you Ju- awwwwww  jayyyy
J: Er what wrong?
E: Jayy I the baby it moving I think I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions Jay the baby
J: the baby is ok he or she is moving  which means that the accident and anything that happened before and after we blacked out did not harm the baby ok just come her.
B: oh look my fat pregnant daughter and her pimp
J: first I'm her husband not her pimp and second our team will find us
E: awwwww jay it hurt
J: just breath I got you I'm not going to let you go
B: what ever get Comfortable in a little boyfriend will be here in a few hours teach you a lesson.
E: jay I'm scared to hear of they hurt our child our unborn child.
J: Erin is going to be ok.
E: Jay St-
J: breath just breath you're doing great baba
E: jat how could you just keep saying that it going to be fine you won't know that.
J: but I do and let no this right now ok let just forces on you getting these false contractions to stop then we can worry about where thing else.

(BACK TO THE TEAM)  E= everyone
M: hey I  got something boss.both of their phone ping  about 2 block away form there District I also paying the GPS in their car Jay's car is still sitting at the apartment errands is about two blocks away pinging in the same location as both of their phone boss I think they taken.
H: ok that it this has just become a priority and let me make myself clear to everyone they say is in house house stays off the books we need to find out who has them first before we start writing things down on paper and we do what effort it takes to get them back nothing stands in our way and one more thing Aaron is six months pregnant with my second grandchild we work with caution Any building we go and replace research with caution whoever has them we have no clue what's going on through their head we get them both out alive we get all three of them out alive.
E: ok
H: let get to work we rol out in 5.