Finding Benjamin part1 

ERIN:
I woke up and looked at my phone it was about 8:30 and jay was gone to work I felt a little off because it is not normal for Ben to sleep this long he normally wakes me up at about 530 for a feed but he didn't this morning so I got up and went to his room that was down the hall from ours. I walked into the room and he was nowhere to be found! My child my son was gone I ran and grabbed my phone and called.

( ERIN: JAY:/ conversation)
E: JAY JAY! Did you take Ben to work with you?
J: no Er is everything OK what's going on I say as I hear cry almost on the phone.
E: J-jay he g-gone someone took him!
J: I'll be right there and I'll tell hank.

( AT THE APARTMENT WITH JAY, ERIN, HANK)
J: ERIN!
E: I'm I her jay he gone someone took him you she is to get our little boy back hank you have to do something
J: I walk over to Erin how is sobbing and falls to the ground curling up into a ball. I grabbed her and hugged her.
H: Erin kiddo we are going to find him I'll call the team why don't you come down to the dip with us I'll let you help on the case but I need to know that you are going to keep your head on straight you to jay I need you both to keep you cool so we can find you son and my grandson.
E: Hank he 2 months old he is still breastfeeding he all alone and hungry properly he hasn't been fed in the past four hours he's used to being fed every 3 to 2 hours Hank.
H: I know Erin we will find hi come on let go

( AT THE DISTRICT)
A: hey Erin we are going to find him we wake on the lead right now.
K: hey Erin why don't we go into the Break one and get some coffee. You what decaf.
E: no I can't I'm still breastfeeding Noah who we need to find now he has not been feed in the bast 4 hours he probably starving I say trying to not break down again.
K: hey it ok we are going to find him and bring him back. Walk me through your night
E: ok I was with hank jay at mine and jay apartment and Ben had already been put down that was around 8:30 pm I got up about an hour maybe two later to feed him and Hank left around 15 minutes after that I put Ben back down after feeding him and I and Jay went to bed that was around 9:45. I got back up around 12:25 because Ben was crying and I feed him so he could go back to sleep for a while then I did the same at 3:45. That the last time, I got up. Then I woke up this morning to find him not in his crib and gone I say sobbing again.
K: hey it going to be ok I'm going to go back out and tell Voight you what me to tell jay to come in.
E: no I'll just go back to my desk
AD=Adam
AD: hey man how you holding up.
J: ok just worried about Erin ya well we wake on lead hank what to see you and Erin in his office. Ok her Erin hank wants us in his office.
E: so they have a lead
J: I'm not sure to come on let go.
H: hey shut the door. how you doing kiddo.
E: ok I I guess I just miss my baby boy.
H: hey I have to ask. Is there anyone you know at by could have done this.
E: Ummm OMG what if bunny she said that she was going to take our baby and that we were not fit to be parents when u was 7 months pregnant.
J: Er when did this happen you never told me.
E: she stops me outside the apartment building I didn't tell you because you are already stressed out and running around after me trying to make sure everything is perfect for when the baby came she was high and wasn't making any sense she was ranting over and over how I didn't deserve to be happy and healthy and you deserve to have a baby and then a terrible parent and that she was gonna take our son away.  Jay, she was high I didn't think anything about it   I'm sorry this is my fault I say I'm completely torn.
J: hey Er it ok I should not have yelled it not your fault as I say that hank walks outside of her office and tell the team to track bunny phone NOW!