8 weeks

JAY: I woke up to Erin throwing up again today we were going to go and see how far along Erin was. Ben had stayed at will so he said he would take him to Day Care and we would like him up later I went to Erin that was sitting on the bathroom floor trying to catch her breath the only bright side of this is that she normally only throw up in the morning and when she's stressed out over something so the morning sickness was not as bad as when she was pregnant with Ben. I picked her up and help her to bed because it was only 5:30 I figured she could rest a bit while I get ready for the day they help her.

ERIN:
I woke up with more morning sickness and had to about a few minutes later and Jay comes up behind me and helps me up off the floor takes me to bed it only 5:30 and we don't have to be at work until 8:00 and will has Ben so that made this morubg a little but easier for me but the morning sickness wasn't as bad so I guess that's a good thing.
JAY: I was all ready to go and so we were headed to Chicago before going to Digit's it was about 7 o'clock and D.R Rhodes said he see us early so we did not have to make an excuse for hank even throw we were going to tell him today but only him.

(AT CHICAGO MED:)
R: Hey erin how are you jay.
E: fine
R: so what bring you in today
E: I have been feeling sick and nauseous for the past few weeks and I took a test and it was positive so I think I'm pregnant.
R: ok well let take a look
J: you ready baba
E: ya
R:  well Congratulations you seem to be 8 week pregnant.
E: wow really but I just stops drinking what if I hurt the baby.
R: well everything looks good to me and it didn't seem like you did any harm. Erin  I couldn't tell you how many parents come here and don't know they're pregnant and they've been drinking for months and had no clue so you're not the only one and your babies fine that the important. I know how bad the Morning sickness with last time would you like me to prescribe anything
E: no it actually not that bad.
R:ok well if that all you too are good to go.
J: see I told you we got this sbd that their nothing to worry about. Come one let get to work.

(AT THE DISTRICT)
H: hey everyone listens up we have no active cases today so just finish up your paperwork from the Rico case and you'll be good to go for the day.
J: hay hank me and Erin need to talk to you 
H: ok come in. What up
E:  so you know how you ask if I was pregnant well that got me and Jay  thinking and you're right I don't sick  so we decided to take a test and went to the doctors this morning and I am eight weeks pregnant.
H: omg congratulations I'm proud of you erin. congrats so does this mean you guy are pushing the wedding back.
J: well we haven't really set a date yet and for now we are still figuring out one want to do the wedding before the baby is born through that what we do know so it a process.
H: well you know what this mean erin you are in desk duty until this little one is born I don't want my grandson or granddaughter getting her or you for that matter.
E: oh come on can I go on desk duty when I'm 3 to 4 months.
J: NO sorry erin I agree with Hank you when through a lot when you where pregnant with them I want you to take it easy this time around.
E: Only if you promise not to be overprotective this time around. that goes for you two hank and Justin witch By the way how do you spoken to him lately.
H: ya he will be coming home for good in above two months do you want me a tell him and I make no promises in the hold not being an overprotective thing and I'm pretty sure Justin makes no promises either you now how he get when it comes to you Er.
E: no I will when he gets back in town and that'  great and you better try.