The start of our family

ERIN:
I woke up to a crying  Benjamin I open my eyes and saw Jay near the window with him talking to him I pretended to stay sleep so I could listen and hear what he will say. " Hey little man me and your mom love you and she just can't wait until you tell her you what to be a bad ass cop like she is" I stop pretending to be sleep and say that why I love you so much.
JAY: Ben starting to get a little fussy so I picked him up and took him over near the window so you won't wake up Erin. She needed her best half hours she was put through a lot just for me and I love her even more.  I  started to speak to Benjamin and tell him how much me and his mom love it when I heard Erin say that why I love you and . 
ERIN:/JAY:/EVERYONE :
J: hey I through you  we're resting.
E: I was but then my little man cry
A: HEYYYYYY  how are the Halstead doing
E: shhhhh jay just got home to sleep and we are not married Adam
J: not yet at least
H: hey kiddo how are you felling how  my favorite grandson. 
E: Hank is your only grandson and for your information me and Jay are not having anymore kids until this one's 25
K.A= Kevin Atwater
K.A: ya we will see about that  
E: ha ha ha ha you think I'm kidding
K.A: Erin we all know that you and jay can't  keep you hand off of each other.
E: I look over at hank who is giving jay the death stare witch make me laugh. I look at my baby them at Kim how is playing with his little tiny fingers. Would you like to hold him.
K: I would love to 
E: I handed Kim been and looked over at Jay .
JAY:
It was about 5 o'clock now and the team has been here practically the whole day once everyone got a chance to hold Benjamin we put them back down in the hospital crib for him to sleep and everyone laughed will came in earlier and gave us a heads up that we could be discharged tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock so for now we just sat relax and watched our son sleep.