Chapter Seven

(Johnny's POV)

I knew something had happened.
Dallas never just lets a girl spend the night and not get in her pants. I wasn't allowing him to do that to my sister. She's too good to be treated like that! I love Dal like a brother and I don't want him hurting my sister. We got outside and he looked at me with concern.

"Dallas be honest with me. Did you sleep with her?" I kinda snapped.
"With Ash? Jesus no Johnny. Man she's like my sister." Dally actually looked sincere.
"I swear to god if I find out you did, you're dead man." I stormed back into the house. "Stay away from my sister!"

(Ashley's POV)

"With Ash? Jesus no Johnny. Man she's like my sister." I knew Dally only  talked to me because of Johnny.

They both came back into the house a few minutes later. Johnny sat next to me and Dally sat on the other side of the room. I looked at him and gave a smirk, he looked the other way. Did he just ignore me? Fine, I won't talk to him either.

(Dallas's POV)

I can't believe what Johnny told me!
Stay away from Ash? How could I possibly do that? I was the happiest I've been when I'm with her lately. I mean I couldn't get her off my mind!

Ash looked at me and smirked. Damn she's gorgeous.  I was going to give her a smirk back but Johnny gave me the death stare, so I looked away.

It killed me. I saw the disappointment on her face. It slowly turned to anger.

"Alright I'm going to the Drive-in, you can join me or not." Ashely got up and walked out of the house. Johnny, Ponyboy, Sodapop, and Steve got up and followed her out.

"You not going? Damn leaving her to them?" Two gave me an eyebrow.
"The hell you mean Matthews?" I snapped.
"We all know you kept her overnight!" Two giggled.
"She was getting attacked and I wasn't letting walk home only to get jumped again. Nothin' happened man." Two actually looked convinced as I said that.

"Who attacked her?" Darry looked real concerned.
"Bob and his boys." I responded.
They kept asking questions and I got annoyed. I got up and left, not sure where I was going but I was leaving. My feet ended up taking me to the Drive-In.