Chapter Fifteen

Me and Jackson made our way to the
Dingo for milkshakes! I was super excited. I really liked Jackson too. He was super sweet and really caring.
We got there and got fries and our milkshakes. We were having so much fun! I was just laughing when in the distance I saw Dallas and Sylvia walking by the window. Dallas looked at me and smiled. When he looked away I saw his smile fade but he looked at Sylvia and smiled. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.

(Dallas's POV)
When I woke up I played with Syl's
hair until she woke up. She nuzzled her head into my chest. If she hadn't cheated on me and been so rude to my friends, I think I could've fallen in love with her. I mean sure she's rude to everyone else, but when it's just me and her she can be really sweet.
"Hi baby." She looked up at me.
"Hi Dally." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. I really need to watch what I'm doing or else we'd really be a couple.
"You wanna go walk around town?" She just snuggled me and didn't answer yet. "Hm? You want to?"
She looked up and said, "yeah let's do it."
She seemed really happy.

(Sylvia's POV)
I woke up to Dal holding me and he
was playing with my hair.
"Hi baby."
I looked up at him and answered, "Hi Dally." I kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to snuggle into his chest. I was just thinking about us. I mean at first he seemed really annoyed to be with me but now he really loves me again.

(Dallas's POV)
We got up and got ready to go out.
We left Buck's and walked to the center of town, it was right by the Dingo. There were a few cute little stores so I figured we'd go there. We walked past the Dingo and I figured I'd look in. Instantly I saw Ash with that boy. I gave her a little smile. I let my smile dropped and listened to Syl rant about something.
"Isn't that funny?" She asked. I fake smiled and laughed.
"Sure Syl." Syl grabbed my hand and we kept walking till late at night when I walked her back to Buck's with me. I placed her on my bed and went to change clothes. When I came out she was almost asleep so I snuggled into bed with her and she fell asleep with her head on my chest.