Chapter Twelve

I was watching Ash talk to some guy
from the other room. I hated it. But Ash deserves someone who can be there for her. But then again, that feeling I got! I don't know what it is. It gets me angry to see him near her. To see her talking to HIM. I stood up and walked towards them ignoring Sylvias calls for me.
"Hey I'm Dally." He looked scared.
"A-As in Dallas W-Winston?" Ash looked confused.
"The one and only. Ash is he bothering you?" She looked pissed. I instantly knew I messed up.
"Dallas stop he's actually really nice. His name is Jackson. Jackson you already know Dally." She looked more calm now.

(Ashley's POV)
"Jackson okay. I'll remember that." He gave me a smirk but didn't leave.
"Okay bye Dally, I think your bitch is waiting." Dallas full on laughed. I thought I would piss him off. "Why are you laughing? I did that to piss you off!" I giggled then fake pouted.
"Awww you look so cute. And yeah she's a bitch." He walked away.
"Sorry about that Jackson." He looked a little sad.
"I think you two have something going on. Am I right?" He looked really upset.
"Oh god no!! He's my brothers best friend. We're just close, like another brother." He smiled.
"Okay!" We went back to talking. Dallas just kept watching me.
"One sec Jackson I'll be right back!"
"Okay!" I walked over towards Dallas.
"What'd you miss me?" He smirked and I fake laughed.
"So funny Dallas. Now would you stop being a helicopter friend." He just gave me a pouty face. "Ugh." I pushed the hair out of his face and walked away.
"Hey I'm back!"
"Hey! Can I get your number?" He gave me a piece of paper.
"Sure!" I wrote down my number.
"I'll call you!" I smiled and ran towards Dally. He pouted. "What Dally?"
"Johnny's gonna be mad!" I moved his hair again.
"Why? And u need to grease this hair back." He only laughed and shook his head so it hair was back in its original place. I moved it once more. Even with grease his hair was so soft and silky.
"Okay Dal I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow." I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"You need me to walk you?" He was still holding my hand. Then we both turned our heads to a very angry shriek!