Chapter Nineteen

(Ashley's POV)

"Jackson are you okay?" He was
really worrying me. He had his hand on the doorknob and was facing the door. "Jackson...you're really scaring me."

He turned around and ran to me and kissed me. I sunk into our kiss and he pushed me against the wall. I pulled away.

"Who was that? What did they say? And what was the kiss for?" He just looked mad.
"It was a buddy. Saying you already cheated on me. And that was to show you your mine." He still had fire in his eyes and I was a bit scared.

"What? I would never! Jackson do you think I would cheat on you?" I put my hand on his face.
"I didn't until after seeing you and Winston today. And now this. I obviously need to put you in place." Before I knew it, he slapped me. I was in shock. I never thought Jackson could hit me!

"Now answer me. Did you cheat?" He had me pinned on the wall.
"No Jackson I didn't." I started crying and he eased up.
"Good. I didn't mean to hit you Ash. It's just- everyone wants you. Everyone tries taking you. So how do I know that somebody won't? I needed to put you in place Ash. Next time it won't be so easy." He picked me up and carried me to the couch. I was still in shock.

"Baby I'm sorry." He pulled me close and I was scared with him being two times my size. I snuggled into him. I knew he was trying to scare me and as much as I thought to myself that it was just a tactic, I was scared out of my mind.
He pulled his arm around me. He tried to give me a kiss but I ignored it.

"Gimme a kiss baby. Don't be mad." I still ignored him and he was getting mad. He grabbed my face and made it close to him. "Gimme a kiss." He was holding my wrist tight so I did. I gave him a quick kiss. But he pulled me back in closer to him. "Baby I really am sorry. But you need to know you can't cheat." He held my waist tight.

I looked into his eyes. "Jackson I promise you I didn't cheat. I didn't... please don't hit me again. You're really scaring me." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Hunny please don't cheat. If you listen to me I won't have to hit. And don't be scared of me. I just- you're the only girl I can see myself being with for the rest of my life and I can't loose you." He started sobbing. I know I shouldn't but I felt bad for him. I pulled him in and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Ashley. I'm so so sorry." He managed to choke it out within sobs.
"Jackson I think I want to go home." I started getting up.
"No. You're staying here tonight." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.