Chapter Twenty

(Ashley's POV)

"Jackson p-please." I started shaking. I was terrified.
"Baby don't leave." He pulled me back to the couch. "Listen to me." He gave me a stern look.
"Jackson my parents will be worried." I thought that was the best excuse.
"I'll call them right now." He picked up the phone and called my parents. Figures they say yes. "You're with me tonight." He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. I laid down on him so we were cuddling.

He picked me up and carried me to his room. He put me down on his bed then walked away. He came back a minute later with clothes for me to wear.

"Here baby I got you sweatpants and a shirt." I grabbed them and went towards the bathroom. He pulled me by my waist back into the room.
"What?" I asked.
"Just get changed here it's fine." He gave my cheek a quick kiss.
"No that's okay." I started back towards the door but he shut it. "Jackson..."
"Hunny just get changed here."
"No I'll be back." He hit me across the face and pushed me onto the bed. I started sobbing.

"I didn't want to do that. You know I didn't." He pulled off my shirt and put on the one he gave me.
"Then why did you?" He looked shocked.
"Don't backtalk it's not that cute. Just be a good girl tonight please. Now go get changed." He handed me the pants.

When I came back he just picked me up, put me in bed and put and ice pack on my face.
"I don't like having to hit you, please just be nice." I nodded because of how terrified I was. I needed Dallas. I NEEDED him. If anyone would hurt Jackson for this and take care of me it would be Dallas. I knew he cared for me.
Jackson fell asleep holding my waist close to him.

(Dallas's POV)
Sylvia was pissed about the whole tickling incident. She was yelling at me.
"I thought Ashley was out of the way! I thought it was just YOU and ME!"
"Syl it was nothin' calm down."
"You know what I'll do if you don't stay away from her! She won't see the light of day again. Dallas I don't want you seeing her anymore!"
"Why? Syl, c'mon we're just friends." I couldn't believe her right now! If I couldn't even see Ash's face I was going to loose it.