Chapter TwentyEight

(Ashley's POV)

Me and Dal got to the drive-inn. We sat in the second row on the end. I was surprised he actually paid for us to get in. We sat down and he got up to get us snacks.

"I'll be right back." He gave me a quick kiss then went off. I continued to watch the movie when I felt someone sit next to me. I thought it was Dal.
I looked over and screamed. The person ran away. Dal ran over. He hugged me.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" He gave me a kiss.
"J-Jacks-son." I started to tear up. I looked down and there was a note sitting in my lap. I didn't decide to show Dal yet. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the drive-inn. We kept walking till we reached Bucks.

We went straight to his room. We snuggled and I opened the note. He read it over my shoulder.

Ashley and Dallas,
I warned you Dallas I really did. You guys are going to fight us at 8 in the lot tomorrow. If you don't show terrible things will happen. You know what I'm capable of Dallas. And if you win me and Jackson will leave you alone. If we win, you guys come with us and stop seeing each other. Watch your backs.
Sylvia and Jackson.

I started to sob. Dal just held me. "Don't worry princess. They're not gonna get you." He kissed the side of my head until I calmed down a bit. "And we can get Tim's gang and ours and anyone else who will help. We won't loose. I'm not leaving you." He pulled me close and I snuggled into his chest.

(Dallas's POV)
I wasn't loosing her. I just got her. She wasn't going anywhere. Especially not with that ass, Jackson. I snuggled close to her and put the blanket on us. I kissed her head and slowly moved to her jawline. She then moved her head to the side so I moved down to her neck.

She let out a slight moan and I decided to stop. I'm going to take my time with her and make it right. I pulled her into another hug and she didn't argue.