Chapter TwentySeven

(Johnny's POV)

Dal picked up Ash and whispered something to her. She passed out and he attacked Bob. We all thought Bob was going to die. They said they would be back for her. I mean I knew people really wanted her, but not this much. People have always drooled over Ash.

Dal was whispering stuff to Ash the whole way home. She wasn't awake but I think it made Dallas feel better if she was listening. He sat her on the couch and held her hand. He almost looked like he was crying.

Dar came in with the med kit. "I gotta check her. Sorry Johnny." I nodded for him to continue. Dal unzipped the jacket and I was a little mad. But, I could tell he actually cared for her. Soon Darry was done. Even Darry was really sad. He zipped the jacket back up.

Two, Steve and I decided to leave. Soda, Pony, and Dar already went to bed.
"Hey Dal!" He turned and looked at me. "Take good care of my sister. She needs someone to protect her. Hurt her and you'll be dead." He smiled so big and just hugged her. I knew he'd take care of her.

(Dallas's POV)

Johnny's letting me and Ash be together! I couldn't be happier. But she was still asleep. Poor BabyGirl. I just rested my head on her stomach I made sure I wasn't on the cut. I snuggled close to her until I went to the other couch to sleep.

-Morning-

Ash was still asleep. I went over and sat by her head. I watched her for a little before taking her hand and holding it. I kissed it a few times before she shifted a little. At this point the whole gang was here. I didn't even care if they saw. I needed her to be okay.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Ash?" I asked she made a groan noise and I rolled my eyes playfully. She giggled.
"What happened?" Then it must of hit her because her face changed drastically.

"It's okay Ash." I said. She sat up and started to cry. I sat on the edge of the couch and held her I put my face in the crook of her neck. Then I moved her head into my chest. She cried harder and I just kissed the top of her head.

Eventually she stopped and looked at me then at Johnny. Johnny nodded and I gave her a little smile. She jumped up into another hug and I held her tight.
"Date tonight?" I asked.
"Okay Winston!" She said trying to play it cool. It didn't last long before she squealed and gave me a kiss.