Chapter Fourteen

After I was done sobbing, I thought
about where Sylvia was. HOLY SHIT! I let Ash walk out alone after Sylvia disappeared! I ran downstairs. Sylvia was sitting at the bar waiting for me.
"Someone looked sad leaving." She walked up to me. "You tell her off?" The way she said it was threatening.
"Yeah I did." I grabbed Syl's hand and led her upstairs. I knew my plan to get rid of Syl. Then I could be with my Ash.
I closed my door and gave her a kiss then pulled her into a hug.
"You miss me?" I gave her a kiss on top of her head.
"Mh hm." I just snuggled my head into her. She hugged me tight and put her head into the crook of my neck.
"I really meant it when I said I missed you Dallas." She rubbed my back.
"I missed you too." I cringed because she couldn't see me. I pulled her tighter though. I just thought of her as a certain someone which helped me a LOT! Soon I was actually snuggling her.
I knew if I wanted to get rid of her I had to act as if I was into her. Which meant not seeing the gang for a while. Which meant I couldn't see Ash. It broke my heart. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I pushed it away. Soon me and Syl fell fast asleep.

(Ashley's POV)
I walked to the Dingo. Me and
Jackson were going on our first date. I saw him waiting. I was wearing a blue skirt and tight fitting white crop too. I walked in and over to Jackson.
"Hey!!"
"Hey Ash! Come sit" I sat in the seat across from him. We were in a booth. We weren't that hungry so we shared fries and each got a milkshake.
We talked and laughed! I had a really good time with Jackson! We were going to meet on Friday and go to the drive-in together! I was really excited!

-Friday-
I was getting ready for my date with
Jackson! I had so much fun last time and I can't wait to see him!
Jackson picked me up and brought me to the movies. We were laughing at the movie and having a really great time. Jackson is really sweet and treats me right.
"Hey since the movies over can I take you out for a milkshake?" Jackson gave me a sweet smile.
"I'd love too!!" I basically jumped up and grabbed his hand.