Chapter ThirtyFour

(Jackson's POV)

I can't believe I let her go. She deserved better than me though. I'm a psychopath. I hurt her, then kidnapped her and her boyfriend. I'm a psychopath. I went to the phone and called the police. I didn't know why but I called them myself.

"Hi how can we help you?"
"Hi my names Jackson and I think I need mental help." I told the police where to pick me up. I told them everything and they had someone wait to get Sylvia too.

I went into the jail and they told me they were going to send me to a mental hospital instead. I was okay with it. I got to the mental hospital and the people there we actually nice. I might like it here.
I got one phone call so I called Ash.

"Hey Ash?"
"Jackson?" She sounded surprised but a little sad with happy.
"Yeah Ash, I just wanted to tell you that me and Syl aren't gonna bother you anymore. I called the police and got us put into a mental hospital. I think it's best for both of us." I stated.
"Oh wow. Jackson that's good for you." She replied.
"I guess. It's a start." We had an awkward silence.
"I'm sorry for everything I ever put you through. And I'm not going to bother you again, but I love you. And goodbye for good." I hung up.

(Ashley's POV)

I looked at Dal in shock and hung up the phone.
"What BabyGirl what's wrong?" He got up from the Curtis' couch and hugged me.
"Syl and Jackson are gone for good. They're in a mental hospital. That was Jackson saying he's gonna leave us alone."