Chapter ThirtyFive

(Ashley's POV)

He smiled huge. He picked me up and spun me once. Everyone smiled. We kissed and I looked back and saw Pony get sad. I went over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and I went back to sit with Dal.

"Hey baby." He said while wrapping his arm around me.
"Hey handsome." He wrapped me into a hug and I laid my head into his chest.
"I'm so happy you're okay." He whispered it into my ear softly so only I could hear him.
I smiled and we pulled apart. "I'm going to take you on a date tonight." I beamed. "So go get ready." He said. Everything he did was just so perfect.

I leaned up and grabbed him by his hand. We started walking to my house. He rubbed my hand with his thumb as we walked.

We got to my house and walked in. "Hi mom! This is Dallas!" She smiled and came over.
"Hi Dallas!" He hid his anger towards her for me.
"Hello!" She smiled and sorta swooned. Wow, I guess he has this affect on everyone. I took his hand again and led him upstairs. We got into my room and I shut the door.

I jumped into his arms and into a kiss. My hands traveled to his hair. We pulled apart and I just looked at him.
"Go get changed BabyGirl." He let go of me and I ran to my closet.

I picked a tight red dress and red heels and put on light makeup. I also put my hair in a curled half up half down.

"I'm ready." I came out into my room again and his jaw dropped. He was just starring at me. I smiled and he came up and hugged me without saying a word.
Then he whispered,"You're stunning Ashley."