Chapter Nine

(Dallas's POV)

I woke up with Sylvia's head on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist... shit. I saw she had no clothes. And I had no clothes. Syl woke up.

"Hey baby...I missed you." She looked up and kissed me. I pulled away.
"Syl we're not together." I gave her a disgusted face.
"Why not? Last night was so good and we worked out our problems! Why not try?" I mean I missed Sylvia. But she hurt me.

"Syl I think I want to be with someone else." I stood up and went to the bathroom to get changed. When I came back out Sylvia had her clothes on.

"Listen." She held a blade around my neck, "you will be my boyfriend. And if you object that pretty little girl you've been hanging with, what's her name, Ashley? Is going to be hurt bad. You understand me?" The last thing I'd ever want was for Ash to be hurt.

"Fine. You leave Ashley alone and I'll be with you. It's a deal no loopholes got it?"
She took a second. "Yep you got it baby." She started kissing me.
I pulled away. "I only have to be your boyfriend in public." I walked downstairs.

"Wanna go to the drive-in baby? Or the Curtis House?" She looked at me knowing Ash would be there. "I really miss your friends." She started kissing me again and I knew if I didn't go along she'd hurt Ash. I gave her a quick kiss.

"Let's go to the Curtis' then." We started out the door. I led her out the door and towards the Curtis house. We got in the car and she turned on the radio.
We got to the Curtis house and I was really hesitant to go in. I looked at Syl.

"Be nice to Ash. She will be here."
"Fine just know you're mine." She gave me a wink.
I walked in the door. The gang stopped when they saw Sylvia.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL-"
"STEVE DON'T FINISH THAT!" Darry yelled.
"Get out Sylvia." Two-bit snapped.
"Dal what are you thinking?" Pony gave me a pleading look. I stood up in front of them all.

"Listen guys me and Syl worked things out." They all looked at me disgusted. I looked to Ash and she had a tear in her eye. It took me all my strength not to run and hug her. And tell her how sorry I am. And I wanted to tell her she could be safe now!

She stood up and left to Soda's room. I went after her but Sly grabbed my hand and sat me on the couch placing my arm around her. Oh Ash... if only you understood. What am I kidding? I don't care about anybody, right?