Part 1 : Teiko Middle School

-Teiko Middle School-

     It was very crowded at the school entrance early in the morning. All the senpais were handing out flyers, trying to attract new students to join their clubs.

Student A: Hey you! Join our clubs!!

Student B: Come and join our Basketball Club guysss~

Student C: Hello pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen, come and join our Drama Club~

     With all the hustle and bustle of students going through and forth at each clubs' booth, there, standing at the school gate was a petite young boy with teal blue hair and round sky blue eyes. His name was Kuroko Tetsuya.

     'What the hell am I doing'

-Previously at the Kuroko's residence-

Tetsumi: Pretty pleaseee, Tetsuyaaa~

Tetsuya: No way, Tetsumi-nee..

Hiro *grin* : Come on, Tet-chan. It's gonna be fun! And you're gonna look so cutee~

Tetsuya *sweatdrop* : Not you too, Hiro-nii

     Natsuo just chuckled seeing how lively his siblings are early in the morning, teasing their youngest brother.

     He can't help but felt relieved seeing his baby brother smile and laugh after what had happened a few months back. He thought he'd never see Tetsuya smile happily ever again.

     Natsuo snapped back from his thoughts after hearing his little sister laughing.

Tetsuki: Yeah, Tet-chan. You only have to do it once. We'll buy you lotss of vanilla milkshake laterr!

     Tetsuya flinched at the word 'vanilla milkshake' then thought to himself.

Tetsuya *sigh* : Fine, but just this once! You guys owe me 1 vanilla milkshake each, humph!

Kuroko's siblings : Yess!! This is gonna very interesting ~

     After having to persuade Tetsuya into going along with their 'little' game, the Kuroko siblings went off to their school.

     As to not wanting too much attention on his first day of school, Tetsuya requested to go to school by walking instead of having their personal driver sending them off. Besides, their school wasn't too far from their house.

     At first, Tetsuya's siblings didn't agree to his request because they're worried if anything were to happen to him on his way to school or back but they eventually agreed after seeing how much Tetsuya tried to convince them. And besides, who can resist the puppy dog eyes! 🥺

     As much as they wanted to walk to school with Tetsuya on his first day, they need to arrive at school earlier than usual because of their morning duties and so they had to go to school by car.

     After making sure he was all set to go to school, Tetsuya locked the door behind him and went off to school.

Tetsuya's POV

     Thankfully the weather is nice today so I have no problem on my way to school.

     Tetsumi and Tetsuki neechan was making a fuss on wanting to accompany me but they were incharge of cleaning duties today. I told them I would go back home with them later on. Luckily they agreed without any more complaint.