Part 12: Seirin Basketball Club

- Shunsuke's Office -

Shunsuke: Hey, kids. I'm Kobayashi Shunsuke, your uncle. Remember me?

Eri: He's my brother. The last time you guys met him, you were around 3-7 years old I think

Shunsuke: I miss the time when you guys use to call me Onii-chan.

     Tetsuya and the rest just sweatdrop.

Hiro: So the reason you wanted to handle our administration is because we want us to enroll here?

Eri: Aw, my baby is so smart~

Shunsuke: Well then, let's get you guys to class. Eri, you should get going too. Don't you have work to do, miss supermodel *smirk*

- At Tetsuya's class -

     After introducing himself infront of the class, Tetsuya could here whispers among his classmates.

Girl A: Isn't he the one with Eri-san this morning *whispers*

Tetsuya: Yes, she is my mother.

     The classroom became noisy when they heard that their classmate is related to a famous model.

     They all attacked Tetsuya with thousands of questions but was saved by his homeroom teacher.

     The same thing happened with the rest of the Kuroko siblings. Soon, almost everyone in school knows about the Kurokos'.

- Time skip a week after -

     Tetsuya was sitting at his desk, looking outside the window not listening to what the teacher is saying.

Maria: Okay class, today we're going to have another transfer student.

Kagami: The name's Kagami Taiga. I'm Japanese but I grew up in America. And I love basketball. Nice to meet you.

     After Kagami finish with his introduction, he noticed a familiar teal hair boy at the far end of the class.

     Kagami walk towards the said boy with a big smile on his face.

Kagami: Oi, Tetsuya! Is that how you treat an old friend?? *grin*

     Tetsuya was snapped back into reality and realized a familiar red haired standing beside him.

Tetsuya: Kagami-kun! You're finally here!

     The classroom was shocked not because they know each other but at the face that Tetsuya was making.

' He's smiling! '

' So cute~ '

Maria: It's good that you know someone here, Kagami-kun. Kuroko-kun, you can show him around school later.

     With that, the class start as usual. Then, came lunch break.

     Tetsuya and Kagami went to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of the siblings.

Tetsuki: Kagami, you're here!

Hiro: Long time no see.

Natsuo: Yo!

Tetsumi: Nice seeing you again, Kagami-kun.

     As they were catching up with each other, they ask is he came to Japan alone.

Kagami: Yeah, I invited Tatsuya to come with but he declined. He said that if we ever meet again, he'll want to catch up through basketball *laugh*