Part 18: Tōō High vs Seirin High

After the match between Shuutoku, Seirin will be facing Tōō in the up coming tournament which is in 5 days.

     Riko thought it would be a good idea to hold a training camp.

- At Seirin High gym -

Hyuuga: Everyone, gather around. Your coach have an announcement to make.

Riko: Minna! Before the next match, I'm going to hold a training camp for 3 days and 2 nights!

Furihata: Where, coach?

Riko: Tetsuki said she'd handle that part. So everyone, let's meet up in front of the school gate tomorrow morning.

- The next morning -

     All the Seirin members we already in front of the school gate, waiting for the siblings when a private bus appears in front of them.

Tetsuki: Morning, everyone! Please get on or we'll be late.

Seirin: Ehhh? Where'd you get this bus? It looks so expensive!

Tetsumi: It's ours.

     Everyone sweatdrop at the expressionless statement and just entered the bus.

Kiyoshi: So where are we staying?

Hiro: At our private villa. There's a basketball court beside it for us to practice.

Seirin: ' How rich are they really '

Kagami: By the way, where's Tetsuya?

Natsuo: He's sleeping at the back.

     After a few minutes later, they've reach their destination.

Izuki: Amazing! Your villa looks like a castle! And it's beside the beach!

Kagami: Hah, you should see their house. It's twice as big!

     Seirin's team just jaw dropped at Kagami's statement.

Tetsuya: How long are you guys going to stand there?

Tetsuki: Hurry and put your stuff in your room, we'll start our training after.

Riko: I've prepared a special practice plan for you guys!

     When they've unpack their luggage, they all went out to the court.

Riko: For now, I want you guys to run 5km on the beach! And then we'll play  a few sets of match on the sand!

     They were having a hard time running on the sand as their feet keeps sinking in.

     During the match, Kagami was struggling with his dunks and the others were having trouble balancing on the sand.

     A few hours had past and they continued their practice in the court. They notice how their feet became a little lighter compare to how they use to play before.

Tetsuki: Kagami, I want you to keep running laps on the beach as much as you can.

- Time skip to last day of training camp -

Kagami: Hey, Tetsuki. Why'd you ask me to run laps for these 3 days stay and not even letting me practice with the ball?

Tetsuki: Come here for a sec, Kagami. Try to jump as high as you can and touch the screen.

     When Kagami jumped, everyone was shock at how high he reached. I was twice as high as he used to.

Riko: When you constantly run on the sand, you build up the muscles on your leg.