Part 5 : Tetsuya and The GOM (2)

- At the Kuroko's residence -

     After getting home, Tetsuya went straight to his room. When his brothers asked him what happened, he just shook his head and gave them an unconvincing smile.

     Tetsuki could only stare at her little brother in silent as he went up his room. Guilt consumed her.

     The others looked at each other, confused but decided not to forced both of them and just wait until one of them opens up.

Hiro's POV

     It's been 2 hours since Tet-chan locked himself in his room. He haven't even eaten anything, I'm really worried.

     It went upstairs to check up on Tet-chan.

     After giving them both some time, Tetsuki finally explained to us what had happened. She kept blaming herself, her eyes were swollen from all the crying. It hurts me to see her like that. I know she didn't mean to hurt Tet-chan.

     When Tetsuki finally calmed down, she fell asleep in Tetsumi's lap so Natsuo carried her to her room.

Hiro *knocks* : Tet-chan? Are you alright? If you're feeling troubled, we're here for you. Everyone is worried about you.

     There was complete silence for a few minutes before his door cracked open. Then, I could see my precious teal blue haired brother peeking through the door.

Tetsuya: I'm sorry for making you guys worry *looks down*

Hiro: Aw, Tet-chan. You don't need to apologise. How about we all eat pizzas and watch some movies tonight *smile*

     Tet-chan just nod at me and gave me a weak smile.

'Well, that's good enough I guess'

End of POV

- Time skip to the next morning at school-

     After last night, Tetsuya started to act normally which made his siblings a bit relief but still on edge. It's like he could break at any time.

     That day past by without any problems and so far, Tetsuya haven't met the guys from the basketball club.

     During lunch break, Tetsuya spent his time at the library reading books. The others had their matters to attend to so they couldn't accompany him.

     It didn't bother Tetsuya too much because he likes the quite atmosphere. Well, that is until he heard a certain voice.

Akashi's POV

     I was walking along the bookshelves as I saw a certain blue colored hair.

Akashi: Good afternoon, Kuroko *smile*

     When I greeted him, I noticed he flinched a little which was kind of amusing.

Tetsuya: Domo, Akashi-kun *nods*

Akashi: What are you doing here? Have you even taken your lunch yet?

Tetsuya: I haven't but that's okay. I don't really eat much. I'm just here to enjoy my book.

'No wonder you look so small'

     I don't why but I just couldn't ignore him so I took his slender arm and pulled him towards the cafeteria.

Tetsuya: Erm, Akashi-kun? Where are you taking me?