Part 2: New Student

- In front of the teacher's office -

Tetsuya's POV

Homeroom teacher: Kuroko-san, my name is Yamada-sensei and I will be your homeroom teacher for this year *smile*

Tetsuya: Good morning, Sensei. I will be in your care from today onwards *bows*

Yamada: When I heard from the principal that Kuroko Tetsuya was going to join my class, I thought that it was going to be a boy but..

Tetsuya: Yes, I am a boy but my siblings forced me to dress like this today so please don't mind it too much.

     Yamada-sensei chuckled after hearing my explanation. Not long after that, we arrived in front of the classroom.

- In front of the 1st year class -

     I could hear the students voices from outside the class.

     Yamada-sensei told me to wait outside before he calls me in for self-introduction.

     I'm starting to get really nervous. What if they start to bully me here too. I'm really bad interacting with others, especially after what had happened at my previous school.

     When I was busy with my own thoughts, I heard my homeroom teacher called for me to enter the class.

Yamada-sensei : Okay class, quite down please. Alright, today we're going to have a new student joining our class. You can come in now.

'Well, here goes nothing'

     As I enter the class, I could feel all eyes on me making me feel very uncomfortable but I have to endure it.

Tetsuya : *bows* Good morning, everyone. My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. Due to personal reasons, I just transferred here. Nice to meet you all *tries to smile*

     I could hear some girls fan girling me, calling me cute and I saw some guys blushing at me which I thought was weird.

'Did I say something wrong?'

   The classroom was filled with silence for a few second until..

The girls: Omg you are so cutee~! Your sky blue eyes are very pretty too 💕

Random girl: Tetsuya-chan, do you have any siblings?

Tetsuya: 'Chan?' I thought. Urm I have 2 older brothers and sisters. They all go to this school.

     After that I was bombarded with numerous questions especially from the girls. All the guys in my class just sat there and stare at me, blushing.

     Before I could answer anything, I heard Yamada-sensei stopped them and told them they should "interogate" me later as class was about to start.

     I was puzzled as to why my teacher emphasized the -kun at my name but I just ignored it.

Yamada-sensei: Well then, if you have any problems, you can ask me or any of your classmates okay? For now, you can seat at the very back of the class next to the window.

     As I was walking towards my seat, I could still feel their stares towards me but I just brushed it off.

     'Good thing I can use misdirection if I can't handle this later on'