Part 7: An Unexpected Visitor

- The next morning -

      After texting her friends and told them about her absence, she texted Akashi to tell him about her current situation.

     All her other siblings already left for school. They told her to be careful and watch over Tetsuya closely.

'Lock the doors after we leave'

'Don't open the door to anyone aside us'

'Call if you need anything!'

     When they all left, Tetsuki locked the door behind her and started cleaning the house.

     They live in a normal family house, fit for 5 of them. At first, their parents wanted them to live in the mansion but they declined because they wanted to live somewhere closer to the school.

     They wanted to be independent. So, there were no butlers or maids with them, aside from their driver in case they needed to arrive school early.

     When Tetsuki was busy doing house chores, a certain teal head had just woken up from his sleep.

- Tetsuya's room -

Tetsuya *rub his eyes* : Hm? It's morning already? Ah! School!

     Tetsuya was about to head towards the bathroom when he heard his bedroom door open.

Tetsuki: Oh, you're already up Tet-chan? Don't worry about school, we told your homeroom teacher that you'll be absent today. You need some rest.

Tetsuya: Tetsuki-nee.. What about you?

Tetsuki: Well somebody needs to take care of you, right? You should go and take your bath first. Come down for breakfast once you're done.

     When they are done eating breakfast, they both sat at the living room.

Tetsuki: How are you feeling now, Tet-chan?

Tetsuya: My head still hurts a little but nothing serious. I'm sorry I made you guys worry 😔

Tetsuki: Don't be. That's what family are for! They help each other *pat Tetsuya's shoulder*

     When they were both busy talking about random stuff, Tetsuki's phone rang.

Tetsumi: Hello, Tetsuki? I'm just calling to check up on you two. Are you guys alright? Is Tet-chan still sleeping?

     Tetsuki told her that everything is fine and that she doesn't need to worry.

Tetsuki: Tet-chan is fine, we just had our breakfast not long ago. You guys please take care also.

     Tetsuya smiled at Tetsuki, as if he knew why her sister called just now.

     Not long after, the other two siblings called them to check up on them both.

' Are you both alright '

' Don't open the door to anyone '