Part 19: Yōsen High vs Seirin High

- Time skip to Yōsen High vs Seirin High -

Riko: This is going to be tough with Murasakibara on defense. For now, I'm going to put you in, Kagami. Kuroko, you stay put.

- 1st quarter -

Tatsuya: I'm not gonna go easy on you guys *smile*

Kagami: Good. Give us all you've got! *grin*

     During the tip off, Kiyoshi manage to get the ball 1st. As he was running towards the opponent's hoop, he passes the ball to Kagami.

     Kagami jumps to slam the ball in, only to be block by a giant purple hair titan.

     Murasakibara smacks the ball off from Kagami, where Tatsuya manage to retrieve it and heads towards Seirin's. Yōsen manage to score the first point.

     As Riko predicted, with Murasakibara on defense, it was hard for Seirin to make any score. Every time Kagami tried to score points, Murasakibara easily block him

     When Izuki manage to get the ball, the went straight for the score. As he was about shoot, he was blocked by 2 players from Yōsen.

     He knew if he made the shot, it would just get blocked. Suddenly, Izuki threw the ball slightly higher which would make it impossible for the ball to enter.

     As he threw it, a large hand was reaching for the ball and..

*Slam!*

Kagami: Nice, Kiyoshi-senpai!

Murasakibara: Tch! Kiyoshii...

      At the end of 1st quarter, Seirin couldn't keep up with Yōsen. The scoreboard shows 21-09 with Yōsen leading.

Kagami: Damn that Murasakibara.

Tetsuki: We couldn't make any 3s with him on defense. We can only rely on close shots.

Riko: Junpei, I'm gonna sub you with Hiro for the 2nd quarter. Kuroko, your in too.

- 2nd quarter -

     Due to Murasakibara's physics, Yōsen focuses more on their defense than their defense. But with Tatsuya on their team, their offense are troublesome for Seirin.

     When the 2nd quarter started, Tetsuya passes the ball to Kagami which he tried to shoot but failed.

     The ball later ball on Tatsuya's hand. Hiro tried to block him but he manage to pass then he made his shot.

     When Yōsen got the ball, they didn't notice Tetsuya was approaching then where he manage to steal the ball and pass it to Hiro.

     Tatsuya was marking him but Hiro just smirk and copied Tatsuya's previous move. Hiro's movements was more precise.

Tatsuya: ' Shit! He perfected it with just 1 look '

     Murasakibara who was on the defense couldn't block him. What he didn't know is that Hiro could shoot the ball from any angle like Aomine.

     Seirin is catching up to them fast with Tetsuya's passes. Murasakibara is getting a little annoyed. Especially with Kiyoshi. Seirin's determination to win is ticking him off.

     After a few minutes passed, the 2nd quarter ended. Seirin, closing in the gap by 49-41 points with Yōsen still taking the lead.

Riko: Kuroko, you're out for the 3rd quarter. I need you to charge your energy in case we're in a pinch.