Part 14: Troubles Ahead!

After Seirin's match with Kaijou, their second match is in 2 days.

- At Seirin High -

Riko : So, why is Kise Ryouta from Kaijou High doing here?

Kise: Hidoi-ssu. I'm here to see Kurokocchi ~ It's been so longg

Tetsuya: Kise-kun, were having a practice right now.

     Kise sat at the bench corner with the rest as they watch them practice.

Kise: ' Kurokocchi is getting better at basketball, especially when Kagami's in his team '

Riko *blows whistle* : Gather around, minna! Okay, our next match is in 2 days. So we need to train extra hard. I heard their team are pretty strong.

Izuki: Who's the opponent?

Tetsuki: Kirisaki Daichii High... *Concerned*

Hiro: Is something the matter, Tetsuki?

     When Hiro ask, everyone look at Tetsuki and notice that she's feeling uneasy about something.

Tetsuki: Urm, Tet-chan, can you go out and buy me a drink for a bit? My throats kind of dry right now.

     Tetsuya just nods and left. When she saw that Tetsuya's finally gone from her sight, she turned to the team and suddenly bows to Riko.

Tetsuki: Riko-san, I beg you. Please don't let Tetsuya play in the next match.

Hyuuga: Tetsuki-san, what's the matter? Please, raise your head.

     Kise who was also there at the time, surprised to see his former manager beg like that. He didn't want to meddle in it because he's just an outsider.

Kise: ' Kirisaki High....'

     Tetsuki didn't say anything after that but her facial expression was pale. Riko was confused at her request as to why she doesn't want Tetsuya to play and what is she scared of.

     When Tetsuya came back from the vending machine, he saw that the atmosphere was kind of heavy but didn't think much of it.

     After they all went home, the rest of the siblings, except for Tetsuya, came and ask Tetsuki about what happened earlier.

     They all gathered at the living room. Tetsuya was asleep in his room, tired from practice while their parents are out, attending a business party.

Natsuo: What happened, Tetsuki?

Tetsumi: Does it have something to do with Kirisaki High's team?

Tetsuki *sigh*: Yes. I was looking up their teams' player and 2 name caught my attention.

Hiro: Who?

     Tetsuki took out notes she collected on their next opponent and handed them to her siblings. When they look through the team's name lists, they were shocked.

Tetsumi: Oh no. Why them, why now! Tet-chan was getting better!

Hiro: Lower your voice, Tetsumi. You'll wake Tet-chan.

Tetsumi: But niichan...

Hiro: I know, I'm worried too.. But we can't just take Tet-chan out of the match, he wouldn't want that...

Natsuo: And even if we sub him out, he'll still have to face them later.

Tetsuki: So what do we do now? The match is in 2 days away.

Hiro: For now, we'll just have to go with the flow. If things get worse, we'll take Tet-chan far away from them.

     At first, they aren't convinced. It's clearly shown on their faces how much they're worried of Tetsuya. Hiro just look at them and smile.