Part 17: "Forgive Us, Kuroko"

Tetsuki's POV

     After I told the Kiseki no Sedai about Tet-chan's past, they all went silent.

Aomine: Damn. Never knew Tetsu went through all of that before.

Kise: Poor Kurokocchi *sad*

Murasakibara: I will crush them for hurting Kuro-chin.

Tetsuki: Don't forget, you guys hurt him just as bad before.

     All of them look at me, unsure of what I meant. I sigh.

Tetsuki: Didn't you guys pushed him away during middle school. He was so hurt by your actions.

Kise: Ehh but we didn't mean to.

Aomine: We were just annoyed that all the other team was too weak. They just gave up without even trying so we went with the flow.

Tetsuki: That's why Tet-chan was disappointed. You guys acted just like those bastards.

     I look at their faces one by one and continued.

Tetsuki: Ever since that incident, Tet-chan was always alone. He doesn't want to get close to anyone. We were relieved when he didn't push you guys away. It's been so long since we saw him that happy. But you guys were the one that pushed him away.

Murasakibara: Tet-chin, can we meet Kuro-chin?

Aomine: Yeah, we want to apologise to him.

Midorima: What we did was wrong indeed. I hope he can forgive us.

Akashi: Tetsuki, let us see Tetsuya again.

     I thought that they've reflected on their mistakes and have regret it. I told them that I'd try to speak with Tet-chan about it but I won't promise them anything.

     After that, we all parted ways and went home. But before Akashi left, I called out to him and told him;

Tetsuki: Akashi, you better not hurt Tet-chan again. Among all of them, your word hurt him the most.

     Akashi stood there without saying anything so I just left him and went straight home.

     As I was on my way home, I heard someone's voice from behind.

End of POV

     When Tetsuki turned, she saw a certain dark haired boy.

Tatsuya: Are you sure it's alright to let Tetsuya meet with those guys?

Tetsuki: So you were there too.

Tatsuya: I was on my way home when I heard familiar voices.

Tetsuki: I'm not really sure if it's a good idea but they seem to have changed a little.

Tatsuya: I'm a little worried. I'll try to be there when they meet up. By the way, I'll walk you home, Tetsuki-chan.

- Time skip at the Kuroko residence -

     During dinner time, Hiro notice that something is bothering his sister. She barely touch her food and she was in a daze.

Hiro: Is something the matter, Tetsuki?

     Tetsuki snapped out from her thoughts and loo. She sigh.

Tetsuki: Actually, I met the Kiseki no Sedai after the match.

     Tetsuya flinched at the name but stayed quiet.

Tetsumi: So, what did they want?

Tetsuki: Tet-chan, they said they wanted to meet you and apologise. But if you don't want, you don't have to.