Part 9: Kuroko Mansion

- At the main house -

     All the butlers and maids greeted the siblings warmly. All the staff in the mansion are fond of the Kuroko family because they are very kind.

     When Tetsuya entered the house, he smiled when he see a little black and white fluffy husky with eyes exactly like him.

Tetsuya: Hello, Nigou. Were you being a good boy when we weren't here? Did you miss us? *smile*

     Nigou barked and lick Tetsuya as if saying he missed him.

Tetsuki: Why don't you bring Nigou with us when we go back?

Tetsumi: Yeah, Tet-chan. Nigou can just live with us.

The head Butler: That would be a good idea, young master. Ever since you were away, he's been very lonely.

     Tetsuya was more that happy at their suggestion. While the rest couldn't help but smile, seeing Tetsuya's reaction.

' So cute '

     And so the school holidays came to an end without any problems.

- Teiko Middle School -

     Ever since the school holiday, Tetsuya became even more close with the GOM. They would have lunch together, go home together. Tetsuya even stayed after school to watch them practice.

     Return had so much fun being around them even though he doesn't really show it much. He feels like he can finally let go of his past.

     After a few weeks, Tetsuya started to play basketball with the GOM. He can only play a little because it's been such a long time and his body isn't use to it yet.

     His siblings are actually glad to see Tetsuya finally able to play again. Even though he's not as good as he use to be.

     When the GOM doesn't have any club practice, Tetsuya would play together with them at a basketball court they usually hang out outside of school.

     Tetsuya can only use his misdirection and ignite pass the ball. He can't shoot but the others didn't mind it because they like playing with him.

- At the Kurokos' residence -

     They were all sitting together at the living room after they were done with dinner.

Hiro: Tet-chan, I'm glad that you finally started playing basketball again. But please, don't push yourself too hard okay?

     Tetsuya nods at his brother, indicating that he understands what Hiro meant.

Natsuo: Hey, we should play together next time too! I miss playing with Tet-chan!

Tetsuya: Why don't we all play together with Akashi-kun and the rest tomorrow. It's Saturday tomorrow, anyway.

     When they all agreed, Tetsuya texted Akashi to tell him about the plan which the GOM are more than happy to comply.

- The next day at Akashi's mansion -

Akashi: Welcome, everyone. Make yourself at home.

     Everyone was amazed at how big Akashi's mansion is, except for the Kurokos'.

Midorima: Your house is as amazing as always, Akashi.

     After that they all went to the basketball court, besides Akashi's house.