Part 6 : The GOM ?

Tetsuya enjoyed hanging out with Akashi and the rest. They're so many kind of energy being with them.

     Akashi is like the leader of the group. He's polite but can be scary sometimes. Midorima is the tsundere type but he won't admit it. He always follow Akashi around.

     Murasakibara is caring and likes to eat sweets all the time but he's the lazy type. Aomine and Kise are the most energized in the group but they always fight with each other.

     Tetsuki was relief when she saw that Tetsuya was enjoying their company.

     They were having so much fun that they've lost track of time.

Tetsuki: Oh my! It's gotten pretty late, Tetsuya. We need to go home, Hiro-nii and the others will be worried.

Akashi: Why don't I give you two a ride home along with these guys *gestures to the GOM*

     They both accepted Akashi's offer because it was getting dark outside and they'd need to wait abit longer if they asked their driver to pick them up.

     After arriving at the Kuroko's residence, they both thanked Akashi for the ride and said their goodbye.

- The Kuroko's residence -

Tetsuya's POV

     When me and Tetsuki-nee came home, I went upstairs to my room and took my bath before joining the others in the living room.

     It's been a long time since I last hang out til this late. I'm tired but it was fun. They were all very interesting.

     As I was thinking back about it, I remembered something.

Tetsuya: Ne, Tetsuki-nee. What does 'The GOM' mean? That's what a classmate of mine called Akashi and his friends.

Tetsuki: I don't mind telling you but are you sure you want to know? Cause, you know.. I'm just worried about you..

     I understand what neechan meant but it was all in the past now. I need to  move on and face my problem.

Tetsuya: Yeah, I'm fine neechan. Besides, I have all my precious knight here to protect me! *smile*

     They all started to tackle me with their hugs. I just laugh at their reaction.

End of POV

     As they were all gathered at the living room, Tetsuki just went and explain to Tetsuya about The GOM.

Tetsuki: Alright, The GOM actually stands for The Generations of Miracles. It's what people started to call them.

- The Generations of Miracles -

     The GOM consist of five players. They are called prodigies. Despite being a first year, all five of them got selected into the 1st string which is very rare.

     Akashi Seijurou, the captain of the GOM. He's called the Emperor because of his eye. It's known for its observational ability. In short, he can predict the movements of his opponents just from observing them.

     Midorima Shintarou. The vice-captain and shooting guard of the GOM. He's obsessed with horoscopes and zodiac-sign but due to that, he believes solely in 'luck' every time he shoots a 3 pointer which he never misses.

     Murasakibara Atsushi. Even though he's the tallest of the team, he some times acts childish and his constant urge to eat sweets. But due to his physical appearance, he's good at defence. Despite his actual specialty is offense.