Part 10: Tetsuya's Heartbroken

- Recap -

     Akashi just smirk and walk away. But before he leave, he told something to Tetsuya that made him completely broken into pieces.
.

.

.

     When Tetsuya got home, he didn't say anything and just went to his room.

     The rest of the siblings were confused and worried about their youngest brother.

Hiro's POV

     When I went down the stairs, I saw Tet-chan at the front door. He just came home all wet from the rain.

     I ask him if something was wrong but he just shook his head, his face were covered by his bangs.

     Tet-chan just walk pass me and went up to his room without saying anything.

     The rest of us look at each other, feeling confused but don't know what to do.

End of POV

- Tetsuya's room -

     After coming home, drenched from the rain, Tetsuya slumped down on the floor.

      He remembered what had just happen that day when he confronted his friends. Tetsuya felt lost.

     They all suddenly left him behind. Suddenly, Tetsuya remembered what Akashi told him before he left.

' We've been thinking about it but Tetsuya, you are really weak and useless. We don't need someone like you anymore '

     When Tetsuya recalled that, he burst into tears. He felt betrayed. He thought that they were his friends but they threw him away like some trash.

     Suddenly, his chest tighten and his head started to spin.

*THUD*

Natsuo's POV

     We were talking about what just happened to Tet-chan when suddenly we heard a loud thud upstairs.

     We came running towards Tet-chan's room and saw him on the floor, his breathing was heavy and his face was red.

Tetsumi: He's having a high fever! Quickly, call the doctor!

Tetsuki: Tet-chan....

- A few moments later -

Endou: He's having a high fever due to the rain.. and..

Hiro: What's wrong, Endou-san?

Endou: I think he was having a mental breakdown. When I checked on him, he keeps mentioning someone's name. It's better if you keep an eye on him for a few days.

     After that, Endou-san left. We all stayed in Tet-chan's room that night, worried he might wake up suddenly.

     Around midnight, I heard a slow whimper and saw Tet-chan was having a nightmare.

     When I calmed him down, he went back to sleep. A few minutes later, I fell asleep next to his bed.

End of POV

     The next morning, after Tetsuya woke up, they all ask him what had happen.

     At first, he didn't want to tell them but he knows that they are just worried about him so in the end, he told them everything.