Part 4: Tetsuya and The GOM

- The next morning -

     Tetsuya went to school with his siblings after being forced by them. At first he really didn't want to but he had to agree. He doesn't want to upset or make them worry.

Tetsumi: Even if you didn't go to school with us, you'd still attract other's attention. Because our precious Tet-chan is very cute~

     Tetsuya sigh at his sister's comment for calling him cute.

Tetsuya: I'm a boy, Tetsuki-nee. Calling me cute is just... *sweatdrop*

     They all laugh at Tetsuya's reaction. They really love to tease their youngest.

- In front of the school gate -

Natsuo: Let's eat lunch together again later!

Tetsumi & Tetsuki: Great idea!

     Tetsuya didn't answer but just nod hos head in agreement.

Hiro: I'm sorry but I can't join you guys 😔 I have a meeting with the other student council members.

     After that they part ways and head towards their respective classroom. Tetsuya is now currently standing in front of his classroom and sigh before entering.

     It became silent when Tetsuya stepped inside but all of a sudden, Tetsuya's ear felt like it's about to burst when the girls started fan girling.

Nanako: Kyaa! Is that youuu, Tetsuya-chan?? You even look good in guys uniform 😍

Tetsuya: Em, good morning everyone *bows infront of the class*

     Tetsuya accidentally locked eyes with the guys in his class and unconsciously looked away, blushing. He couldn't hide his shyness being the center of attention, made the guys scream internally.

'He looks so cute when he's shy!'

Ogiwara: Hey, Tetsuya! Let's be friends! My names Ogiwara, nice to meet you *hold out his hand*

     Tetsuya was dumbfounded at first for the sudden confession but smiled and accepted Ogiwara's declaration of friendship.

- Time skip to after school -

     Tetsuya was on his way to the school gate when he heard his sister calling out to him.

Tetsuki's POV

     I was on my way to the gym for club activities when I saw Tet-chan heading towards the school gate and so I called out to him.

     Luckily he heard my voice. When he stopped walking, I ran towards him tackling him to the ground.

Tetsuya: Tetsuki-nee, I can't breathe.

Tetsuki: Sorry, Tet-chan. Hehe

Tetsuya: It's okay, neechan. Where are you heading? And where are the others? Did we plan on meeting at the front gate and go home together?

Tetsuki: Gommen, Tet-chan. Actually they just told me they couldn't go home with you today because they had some business to attend to.

     I felt bad that we couldn't go home with Tet-chan today when suddenly I thought of something.

Tetsuki: Hey, Tet-chan. Why don't you come with me to my club. It won't take long so after I finish up, we can go home together!