Part 8: The Beach!

A few weeks have passed since Tetsuya transfer to Teiko. He's been spending most of his time, hanging out with The GOM. More like being drag around by Kise and Aomine.

      Other time, Tetsuya would just hide in the school library just so he could have a quite time reading books.

     Even so, Akashi would always find him there but Tetsuya didn't mind it because Akashi is just like him. They both like to have a peaceful and quite time, just reading.

- At the library -

Akashi: The school holidays are a few days away. What are you doing then, Kuroko?

Tetsuya: I don't know. Just staying at home maybe. Or visiting our parents house.

Akashi: Oh, I thought the ones you guys are currently in are your actual home?

Tetsuya: No, we're only staying there because it was closer to the school. What about you, Akashi-kun? Do tou have any plans?

Akashi: Well, I usually spend my holidays at home or helping my dad at his company.

Tetsuya: Must have been hard for you. Having to deal with work on top of you studies.

Akashi: I don't mind because I'm actually enjoying it, business I mean. But it's very tiring sometimes.

Tetsuya: I know, why don't we all go out together during the school holidays? *smile*

Akashi: I would love to. But do you have a place in mind?

     Tetsuya just smiled at Akashi, suggesting that he has a few ideas.

- Time skip to school holiday -

Tetsuya: Alright Akashi-kun, we will see you guys there! Please, be careful on your way *ends call*

     After Tetsuya finish talking to Akashi, he went towards their kitchen to help his siblings prepare lunch for all of them.

Natsuo: It's been so long since we went to the beach! I'm really excited

Tetsuki: It was Tet-chan and Akashi-kun's plan. Thanks again for inviting us with you, Tet-chan!

Tetsuya: Eh, of course I'd bring you guys along. I wouldn't leave you behind.

Tetsumi: I know that there's like 10 of us but don't you think that these food are too much? *worried*

Tetsuya: It's alright, Tetsuki-nee. Murasakibara-kun and Aomine-kun eats a lot.

Tetsuki: Yeah, I'm just worried if there's even any food left for us *laugh*

     As they were talking while pracking the lunch boxes, Hiro called them to quickly pack because they're off schedule.

     They all quickly get ready and went in the car. Hiro borrowed the main house's car so that they could easily move around during their stay there.

- Time skip at the hotel -

     When the Kurokos arrive at the hotel which was located near the beach, they saw a group of colourful haired teens.

Hiro: You guys really stood out. We could instantly find you from far away *laugh*

Kise: Ehh, what do you mean-ssu.

Akashi: Hello, everyone.

Natsuo: Hey! *excited*

Aomine: Yo, Tetsu. You guys are late!