𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤- 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

*Y/N's POV*

*Y/N's POV*

"Alright, ladies you looked great out there. Take the weekend to rest you've all earned it but come Monday we're right back on it with practice." My softball coach Kelly Inouye-Perez said as we huddled in a circle in the locker room. We were officially in the full swing of the softball season, and it was officially my final season I'd be playing as I was a senior this year. I still couldn't believe how fast four years seemed to fly by and every time I walked on campus I still couldn't believe that this is where my life seemed to truly begin.

I was offered a full-ride scholarship to play softball for the UCLA Bruins. I still couldn't believe the team that I followed closely as a kid was the team I was lucky enough to play for, for the last four years of my life. The girls on my team meant everything to me. It was the first time in my life that I felt truly accepted for who I was. It was hard growing up intersex I was bullied for something I had no control over. Many times things got so bad I wanted to give up, but I knew if I pushed through those feelings I was destined to do something great with my life.

After our coach let us go after our end of the game meeting we all hit the showers and got dressed. Before the game myself, and three of my friends and teammates Jae, Rachel, and Taylor decided we would go to buffalo wild wings after the game to eat and to watch the UFC fights that were happening tonight which we all were looking forward to. After I showered I got dressed, put my hair up in a bun and I was ready to go. I waited a few minutes for my friends to get dressed and we all decided just to go in my car.

As we were walking out of the stadium we were talking about the game and how great our team looked this season. As we got into the parking lot a few cars were left what caught my eye was a car and a group of girls standing in front of it. Jae looked towards the girls intently "Mila!" Jae yelled. The group of girls looked in our direction Jae started walking in the direction of the girls so Rachel, Taylor, and I followed behind her.

"Hey, great game tonight congrats on the win" the girl replied as she hugged Jae. "Thanks the squad we have this year is the best one we've had in a while I'm sad this is our last season playing with them. But guys these are my other friends Camila, Aubree, Natalie, Briana, and Alexis. And this is Y/N, Rachel, and Taylor." Jae said pointing out everyone as she said their name. We all greeted each other but I couldn't take my eyes of Camila she was seriously the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on.

"We're about to head to buffalo wild wings to celebrate a little and to watch the UFC fights you guys wanna join us?" Jae asked internally making me do a backflip because I wanted to get to know Camila a little more. The friends looked at each other and then nodded "yeah we'll come if that's alright with you guys" Camila said looking at me, Rachel and Taylor. We all nodded "perfectly fine with us any friends of Jae's are friends of ours too" Rachel replied.