The Sun Also Rises.

* This chapter is going to cover two episodes, if you get a little lost I'm sorry

* This chapter is going to cover two episodes, if you get a little lost I'm sorry. Also there's going to be a warning of character death, trigger scenes and more. I'm sorry, RIP Jenna.*

"ahh Matt how dare you say you love Elena more! She broke your heart you bitch!" I yell out across my window into Matt's car window. Matt gives me a shit eating grin. "I knew I should have went with drowning that slut in the toilet." I shake my head in disappointment as Jeremy gives me a scared look before jumping out of my passengers seat before running across the lanes and jumping into Matt's bed of his truck, my mouth pops open in shock. "What the fuck Jer?"

"Did you know dolphins, whales, and apes are the only animals besides humans known to commit suicide?" I mutter out as I turn my head to face Jeremy as he starts to wake up from his afternoon nap."Ahhhh!!! The grudge is in my bed! Help me Jenna!" My mouth pops open in shock before Jeremy grabs his nearest pillow before smacking me with it in the face. My eyes widen as I hit the ground and pop my head back up to face my brother. "Jeremy! You're getting stronger!" "Help me!"

"Look Matt I'm doing it!" I yell out behind me as I continue to skate down the sidewalk. "If that's what you call skateboarding!" I start laughing as I look back before I see a huge rock in the middle of the sidewalk. "Ahhhh! Mattie!" I yell out knowing I won't be able to avoid it. "O shit!" I yell out again as the wheels hit the rock before I'm launched in the air and land on my ass a few feet away as I watch the skateboard propel itself into someone's car windshield, shattering it on impact. "I hate you fucking Gilbert's!" My mouth pops open in shock as I look towards the driver of the car. "I love you too Mrs. jankiens!"

Matt starts hysterically laughing as he picks up the small pebble before walking up to me. "This is what took out the Eliza Gilbert?" Matt says as he starts to snort between laughs. "Careful Mattie your inner pig is starting to show."
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?" Stefan asks from the recliner across from me as Elijah gives us a brief rundown of the sacrifice. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" Stefan asks Elijah as he leans back into the recliners cushions. "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... he'll be a true hybrid." "Where's McCall and Stilinski when you need them?" I mutter out as I push my curls away from my face as I look towards the ground in thought. I have less than 48 hours to live and I have no idea if our plan was going to work or not. "What's a galinski?" I look up to Elijah before bursting out laughing at his confused face before I stand up and put my hand on his shoulder before making my way passed him and to the large bookcases hanging off the walls of the den. "Why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon questions as he strides into the den with hate burning in his eyes and on his tongue. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Damon says as he looks over towards me before placing himself next to me as I run my hands over the books I'll never get to read. "Damon.." Stefan tries before Elena cuts him off entirely. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." "I'll write her a great eulogy." I snort out a laugh at Damon before bringing my hand foreword and placing it on his left bicep covered with his signature black long sleeved shirt. Damon turns to look into my eyes at the contact. "It's not an option Day." I say softly trying to convey how much I'm going to miss him when I'm gone.