Christmas Gift (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

It was a Simple and Boring Evening for you.... As always instead of resting a bit you kept on Studying without realising your Back Pain!... You lived in Seoul, South Korea and you would not date anyone because of your busy life!. New year was starting for your University... You were going to come to your 3rd year... Your Best Friend Seohyun knows you very well.... You are Good Friends from the very first day of yours in the University.. She is Calm and Hottie... Well, Kinda very opposite from you.. But you are the Bestest Friends... She's much into boys and always keeps setting you up with boys and keeps arranging Blind Dates for you.... I must say.. Every boy she has tried to set me up with were too handsome and charming... But it's just not my thing... I am not as expert as my friend in these kinds of things.... And I just move on... Vacations were coming at the end and University was going to open next week... You were studying and preparing for your Projects which further had to be completed.... Evening turned at night easily.... Seohyun knewed that you must be studying recklessly without taking a look at the clock... She went to your apartment with some Night Snacks and Some CD's of Horror Movies to watch them with you and distract you from your studies.. You were studying diligently and got shocked by the sudden doorbell... You walked out from your room and peeped from the door hole... And it was delivery man... He camed to give you your batch and documents related to your University... You signed the paper and claimed the delivery... You locked the door and went to your room checking your batch and other files which you had to fill and submit... After some time, Doorbell ranged again... This time it was your friend... You opened the door and let her in... She bought you your favourite orange pastry with some drinks and salty snacks... You digged up on your food as you were really hungry after studying for so long..
"Look the way you are bumping on your food, That is why I have to keep coming here and look after you. So that you won't starve".. Seohyun said.
" Don't make me talk.. Let me finish my food.. Then scold me".. You said while you were chewing...
"Y/N..Did you receive your Batch and Forms from the University? " She asked.
"Ahh... I received them just now and was looking into it... Why? What's Wrong?..
" Nothing! I was just asking.. Simply".. She said.
You nodded your head and kept eating...
After eating and watching movies... You and your friend said goodbye.. She went to her home...
"Ahh... This careless girl keeps forgetting every Single thing here and there"...
She forgot her Jacket... You decided to return it to her later... And kept the jacket in your closet.. You freshed yourself and went to the bedroom to sleep... 'Lights Off'...

.... Next chapter will be released shortly..... Hope you enjoyed...... 😍😍