Christmas Gift (Chapter 12)

Chapter 12

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
While she was listening to the music I removed my book and started reading it.... And then suddenly I felt a head leaning towards my shoulder.... She fell asleep!.... I removed her earphones slowly from her ears as it will pain her after and fixed her head properly on my shoulder.... Journey was about 5 hours long so I let her sleep as she told she will enjoy herself to the fullest!..... She will need energy to do that, right?...
(Jimin and Seohyun's seat were forward of them..... So they cannot see Y/N and Tae. )

An Old Lady P. O. V
I sawed that young man again and again holding her head so that she can sleep peacefully... His eyes showed the love he had for her... He holded her head with right hand and when right hand was tired he switched it into left hand and when left hand was tired he switched it into right hand... He again and again kept switching hands but didn't wake up the young lady... I assumed him for the whole journey....

[Timeskip~]
Kim Taehyung P. O. V
The bus stopped at the destination and I decided to wake Y/N.....
"Y/N!... Wake up! We are here!" I gently shaked her...
"Ahh... Let me dream about Tae more, Please!" She said in her sleep...
'What?... Is she dreaming about me?... Did I misheard it?... Did she told that let me dream about Tae?".... I became so happy and smirked while biting my lower lips... Till Jimin came and told..
"What are you both doing?.... We have reached!.. Common! Wake Y/N up and come out of the bus!... We will be waiting down".... He said and went down carrying his luggage while Seohyun was staring at us!
I waked Y/N up!
" Y/N, Ireona! (We are here) Wake up!"
She woke up and said "Ohhh... We are here already?"...
" Hmmm! Now free my shoulder so I can take out our luggages!"....
"Oh sorry!" She said and lifted her head up..
I moved and started moving our luggages...

Y/N P.O.V
While i was moving out of the bus cause Tae was moving my luggages as my head always spins when i wake up from a peaceful sleep a lady stopped me and said
"Your boyfriend really do cares and loves you so much!"
"Pardon?" I asked.
"When you were sleeping peacefully on his shoulder your head was drifting forward due to the clenches in the bus....He kept your head still throughout the whole journey of 5 hours by switching his hand from left to right and right to left....Treasure him...I feel he is the one made for you!" She said these words and left!
I froze for a moment and Tae from the back carrying all the bags told me to move...
"Hey, What happened?...Common get out of the bus!"
I looked forward and get out of the bus...
I looked at him for a moment while he was arranging the bags and keeping them on the ground...
"How can he do that for the whole journey?....His hands must be paining!....He takes so much care of me....And while here me always making him do all kinds of stuffs....What can i do to pay him his kindness back?.....I should treat him much better from now on!".....You were thinking all these things that suddenly your stomach grumps louder revealing the hunger inside you....
(You all were standing at the bus station and Tae was yet not finished arranging the bags while Jimin and Seohyun were looking around)
"Are you hungry?" Tae suddenly drawns his attention to you while ruffling your hair...
"I am hungy too!" Seohyun added.
"Let's go to the nearby cafe and have lunch there and then we can look for a hotel to stay!" Jimin said.
"Hmmm...Let's do that!" Tae agreed.
We went to the nearest cafe and ate!
While we were eating while Jimin was searching for a hotel to book rooms...
"What to do guys?......There is only one hotel which has only 2 rooms left now...And that too the hotel is only for couples!" Jimin said while being tensed.
"What?.....Looks like everyone camed to have their vacations here!....There isn't a single hotel left out with rooms?....Seohyun questioned.
"I have checked every hotels here..There is none...And even if there are some rooms they are already booked!" Jimin exclaimed.
"First of all, Just book the rooms that are left with that one hotel you said...We can cancel it later if we want to!...Atleast those won't get snatched away"...Tae said.
"But they are only for couples!" You said.
"Well, I and Seohyun can adjust but what about you two?" Jimin asked while raising his eyebrows showing the fun to tease me out!
I stared at him back showing him the killing eyes and he backed off....
"Jimin! Have a look again!.....Check all the hotels out..Don't leave a single one out!"
Tae said.
"Okay!...I will check again carefully!" Jimin started checking again in his phone...
(After a while....)
"I am sorry to say this but there isn't a single hotel with a single room left...." Jimin said.
"Let's just take the rooms we booked before....There is no choice left or we will have to go to Seoul back!" You said.
"Y/N, Are you sure? I mean those are only for couples!" Tae looked at me and asked with concerned eyes...
"I am fine as long as you are okay with it" You exclaimed.
"Okay then! Let's get going now!....The address is written here! We will take a cab there!" Jimin said.
We took a cab there and removed our luggages....Jimin talked with the lady on the counter while Me, Tae and Seohyun waited for him to come with keys of the room....I was nervous with the fact that i will have to share the room with Tae but i don't know some part of me was happy with that fact too!....
Jimin bought the keys and we went to our respective rooms...
(After entering the room)
"Unpack your things on that cupboard and I will keep my things in this one!" He said.
"Okay!" I nodded.
(While we were unpacking things....)
"Are you tired?..... We all were planning to go to Amusement Park after we finish unpacking and get freshed but if you are tired than we can go tomorrow!" He asked.
"No no.... I am perfectly fine.... Let's go to the Park and enjoy.... Actually, Thanks to you I rested well in the bus now I can have fun endlessly"..... I ended up with a smile on my face which thanked him...