Christmas Gift (Chapter 20) (Final) (Part-3)

Chapter 20 (Part-3)

Y/N P.O.V
As he came out from showering i immediately whipped my cheeks and kept his phone aside but I guess he caught me! But I still ignored the whole situation and went into the restroom not making an eye contact to him as he will definitely smell the things!

Kim Taehyung P.O.V
I came out of the restroom and saw y/n whole red....She was looking at my phone but as i came back she kept it aside hurrily and ignored me and went to the restroom hiding her face...Before, I would say a thing she closed the door....I took my phone and saw the whole conversation of her and Hyung! I told him to keep quiet! Why did he need to day that 4 years ago old story now! After i am just living happily with her! After i am just at ease! After i just forgot all the sufferings! I sighed and packed other things which Y/N did not yet pack!

(In the Train)
Y/N P.O.V
We were in the train.....Irene sleeping in my hands (Name of the Babygirl) and my head leaning on Tae's shoulder!.....I was thinking about the thing which i got to know today morning and wanted to cry on his embrace!.....I wanted to ask him why did he do that?....Why rush it out so much? Why love me so much?....All i wanted was to ask him directly and lean on him but i hold in my tears as he hates seeing me cry because of him!
"You can cry if you want to!" He said in a husky yet comforting voice suddenly....My mind was still not progressing...I lift my head up and looked at him....With teary eyes..
"Don't look at me like that! You told me to come soon, but i still took 1 and a half year to come to you!" He said as he became sad and dissapointed in himself!
I lay Irene on my lap comfortably without waking her up and holded Tae's face!
"Thankyou so much! For everything! You are the only one who makes me feel so special! Oh My God, Why do i love you so much?" Saying this i leaned in for a kiss and he came more closer! He kissed me back!

Narrator: The story gets repeated itself! They both were so into each other and were exploring each other's mouth so passionately that they didn't notice that every passenger were looking and clicking clips and pictures of them! After all, They still are the couple from back 5 years from the Amusement Park! 😅😅

Y/N P.O.V
Again this happens! But this time we were happy of people cheering us on and taking pictures and clips of us!
"Take as much as you want! I want the whole world to know how much I love her!" He said as he attached his forehead on mine!
I smiled and Tae looked down on my lap
"Oops!Looks like our child caught us kissing!" and said while slightly smiling...
"I looked at Irene and she gaved a bunny smile as she was awake by the noises!

*Happy Ending!*
💜💜💜💜💜