Christmas Gift (Chapter 20) (Final) (Part-2)

Chapter 20 (Part-2)

Y/N P. O. V
As I noticed that big box in front of me i looked towards all and gived a look of what is this as i was so shocked!
Then suddenly Jungkook-sshii said
"Aren't you curious about what is in this big box, Y/N noona!?" He asked while making a questioning face!
I was! I was curious as hell! I never ever recieved a Christmas Gift....That i always wanted!

Narrator: Here, I mean that Y/N must have recieved Christmas Gifts but not special one! Those were just clothes and toys! She never recieved a special one....That is what I meant! Anyways, Enjoy further!

I headed towards the box! The huge giant box! It was whole decorated and looked very special!....I was so excited to see what is inside it! I couldn't think of anything but was just curious that what was inside it?!
I headed towards it taking big but slow steps... Soon I reached right in front of it!
I touched and the the box was very silky and soft as it was covered with goods!
I looked at everyone and asked Junnkook-sshi "Is this for me?" as he was the one to ask me if I was curious or not.
"Yess! What are you waiting for Noona? Just untie the ribbon and see the miracle by yourself!" He said making me want to open the box more fast! I was really very much excited and I gived in!

I untied the ribbon... As soon as the ribbon got untied I saw a statue of Tae!..... Wow! They are gifting me a statue of him!.... I missed him so much and wanted to hug him and kiss him so bad but now I assume this statue as him and can do whatever I want to with it! I was really very very very happy! And I joined my hands and spoke
"Thankyou guys! I am really thankful for this gift of yours! A statue of the person I want and miss the most right now, Thank you so much..!"
"Do you really think that this is a statue, Noona!?" Jungkook-sshi asked.
"Looks like she misses Tae so much but know that he is in L. A. so she even misunderstood him as a statue of his! Haha.. ! " Hoseok Oppa added.
"Wait! This is not a statue? Then what is this! Is he here for real!" I thought this in my mind and suddenly when I realised it was Tae as the hairs seemed real and moving because of the wind I jumped on him giving him a big hug!
It responded.... It was real!.... I could feel his hands! ... He carried me as I hoped on him! I could feel him after a very long time... I smelled that scent of him... That only scent of him which came from him everytime... I hugged him so tight and forgot all the hard days I suffered while I was waiting for him and my eyes filled with big tears from the happiness! I couldn't express myself that moment! My mind was not progressing anything rather than the thing that at last he was the one to give me my 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩.... I seperated to look his face and feel him more... As I looked at his face he was already whole red and was crying the Silent Cry....
"I kept my promise! I came back! And you kept your promise! You waited for me!" He said while he was happy crying...
"Thankyou so much for coming into my life! I am not myself now without you! You are my 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩! No Santa gifted me you... God have gifted me you and I will keep you by my side forever, even in my funeral!" I said while I was still crying and hesitating while saying these words. ...
He whipped my tears and looked into my eyes for a while and leaned in for a passionate kiss!
And everyone clapped cheering for us while Jimin and Seohyun started copying us! 😅😅
They started kissing too!
Me and they seperated our mouths to look at them! After Seohyun realised that we all were looking to them while Jimin was busy eating her! She broked the kiss immediately and said to everyone "What should I do? He just can't hold himself back at times like this! And kiss me whenever he wants! I told him not to do that but he never listens to me!" while hitting him!
Everyone busted laughing!
While Jimin got shy and rubbed his neck!

Narrator: This happy yet crying scene ends here! Now, I am hopping to the scene when they got married and have a child now!

Y/N P.O.V
We all were going to Busan to visit my Grandma...As she haven't seen his son-in-law and he said that he wanted to visit my mom and dad's funeral....