Christmas Gift (Chapter 20) (Final) (Part-1)

Chapter 20 (Part-1)

Y/N P. O. V
As I was finished texting Tae, I got back to work keeping my phone in my doctor coat pocket and went to check on my next patients....
(After few hours...)
I completed my work ASAP and went home catching a bus!..... I ate dinner and slept...

(Good morning)
I waked up as my phone rang... It was Tae waking me up just because he needs his kisses... Jerk!
I picked up the Video Call...
"Good Morning Baby!" He said while keeping his lips on the camera.... He did that everyday even if he can't come here and get them! He founded his way to get his Morning Smooches while I couldn't find a way to get him! And I would happily place my lips on the camera too! This was the only romantic thing we were able to do while he was apart...
"They will come in half an hour!" He said.
"Ohhh... Ok! I gotta go Tae! I will have to shower and put your house into a better condition for them to be impressed!
" No need to Impress them! Just be normal!" He said while getting Jealous.
"Don't you dare put any makeup on you and tie your hairs! You know you look too beautiful and gorgeous when you do that!" He said while he realised what he just said.
I smiled looking him in that whole Jealous mode and teased him..
"Ohhh.... Look who is Jealous!" I said while looking at him teasily...
"Ok ok! I am hanging up! You should bath now!" He said as he changed the subject not wanting to get more teased about it...
"Ok baby! Bye!" I said in a teasing tone again showing off my pretty hands and nails waving him bye as I hanged up.
I went to shower and finished getting ready..
(After a while)
I was preparing some snacks to give them to Tae's friends and filled glasses with juice...
Suddenly the door bell ranged and I hurrily opened the door and saw 5 handsome and Tall Man in front of me! I was like totally invisible infront of them if I stand beside them, Totally! And that when I thought "So, This is how his friends look like in real! , No doubt, They are just as Jaw Dropping as Tae! Like can easily relate each other!"
"Oh hello! Come in!" I let them come in!
They all standed in the living room and introduce their selves one by one... At first, I recognized some of them as Tae have showed me pictures and have told me thier name! So yep!
"Ahh Annyeonghaseyo! I am Kim Namjoon! You can call me RM!" A tall man with a smile and a dimple on his cheek forwarded to shake hands with me while introducing himself!
"Oh hello! I am Y/N! Tae's Girlfriend!" I accepted the hand shake...
Same process happened with all the men and I introduced myself too! I served them snacks and drinks and we talked much!... I already felt like I was with my own brothers.... I don't know why... But always a person will look around carefully in the house like noticing each and every corner! It felt nothing but wierd but I didn't paid much attention on that silly thing! They made me smile after a very long time!... And Seokjin oppa made me cry because he cracked so many daddy jokes in between our conversations that I almost ended up crying because I laughed more than my capacity.... All were very sweet and humble... They all looked as if they were the only Handsome and Gentle men's in this world! I was very lucky to meet them!... They then told that they will have to look around a bit and will have to check all the meters from the Electricity boxes to get know how much allowance is yet to pay! I let them feel free in the house and they all kept looking around taking measurements of the wall and just doing stuff which is not necessary when all you have to do is just pay the bills! It felt really weird but I did not ask a question as I don't wanted to give them a hint of what I thought so I just let them do what they were doing!

After some time... They were finished doing things and Hoseok Oppa told that they will be get going now as it was already 12:00 pm in the after noon... That they have checked everything and will pay the bills shortly... I said them all my farewell and they went!

After some time while I was arranging the dishes after washing them I recieved a call from Tae...
"Hello Babe!" I picked it up.
"Did my friends go?!" He asked.
"Yes! They just went before a while!, Why? Anything Wrong?" I asked.
"No! I just wanted to confirm if they behaved wisely and did not give you much trouble!" He said while the concern filled his voice!
"Babe! Even if they troubled me, They have the whole right because they are your friends.. And your friends are like my brothers to me! But TBH, They did not trouble me at all!" I said while I disagreed.
"Oh! Okay then! That is good!" He said while he sighed.....
"I am quite relieve that you assume them all as just your brothers and not anything else!" He added.
"What do you think that I will take them as? Wait! Did you think that I would fall for them? Like in a romantic way!?" I asked while I was a bit shocked.
"N-No Y/N! It's not like that! I mean you know they are handsom-
" So what if they are? Just know, That in this whole world only you are handsome and capable for me! I don't even look at other men's that way! So stop having illusions of me forgetting you for some else! I will never imagine doing that!" I said while I cut him.
"I don't even think like that Y/N! I know that you fucking love me and only ME! It's just that those friends of mine are irresistible to ignore for girls especially! So of course I will be scared!" But I know you, So stop explaining it to me!" He said as he throwed one of my lines again back to me!
"You know what? You have got this cruel habit of throwing my lines again back to me! And I hate it intensely!" I said while arguing!
"Shhh! I will go back to study now! I will soon be there and then you can scold me as much as you want till then, Bye Babygirl!" He said that word again softly dropping my heart several times already!
Huhh?! He is soo good to make me shut! He will become a pro at it soon Y/N! If you let this behaviour of his carry on with you..... I said to myself and went upstairs to have some rest! While trying to sleep I realised that I met everyone of them but only whom I want to see the most right now is just calling me! Like I just heared his voice before in the call but that is not enough..... I was craving so bad to see him, That tears dropped easily down below my cheeks! I closed my eyes and slept keeping him in my dreams!

Narrator: From here I am skipping it to direct the day before of Christmas Eve! Y/N was coming home late at night from work...

Y/N P. O. V
I finished my duty and headed back to home... I was so tired but the only thing I was thinking was to see Tae!.... While walking from the Bus Station to home I kept kicking stones hardly between the walk as I was desperate about one thing and that was to see Tae and hug and Kiss him tight! It was now like a miracle for me if I get to see him just once! I reached home and noticed that the main gate was open but I didn't paid much attention to it as the house was still locked and there were no lights on in the house too! I closed the gate back and entered the yard after I reached the main door I removed the keys from my bag and opened the door... I removed my shoes and on the lights!

Suddenly after keeping my shoes aside after removing them... I saw Seohyun and Jimin standing at a corner smiling at me brightly in the living room.... I was totally clueless and in the other side Seokjin Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, Jungkook-sshi, Yoongi-sshi, Hoseok Oppa were standing and giving the most warmest smile.... I looked around and the house was a total heaven! The whole house was decorated with Christmas decorations and it looked so beautiful... There was a Christmas Tree near the Kitchen and there were decorative balls hanging on them! Suddenly, I noticed a very big box straight in front of me!

...... Next part will be released tomorrow.... Guys, This is the Final Chapter but it has parts in it.... As it is long.... Hope you Understand!...