Christmas Gift (Chapter 17)

Chapter 17

Y/N P. O. V
That is how we passed our rest of the days when we were in our vacation.... We had too much fun!.... And I enjoyed it very much and I don't a bit regret coming with my friends and Tae.... I will never forget this unforgettable journey of mine with him.... How he confessed it to me and the whole thing!.... Am gonna treasure it as a real gold....

It was time for us to go back Seoul as a week passed by.... We purchased tickets and arrived back at Seoul together after the 5 hours of journey.... We took bus to reach our houses....
And we all went to our respective houses... I slept and decided to unpack all my things at morning as I was tired and slept after getting freshed....

(In the morning)
I opened my eyes and looked around and realise that I am now back at Seoul in my own house..... And after having a good look you see your house is a whole mess! You wake up! Get freshed and clean your house and then you unpack your luggage from the vacation back to your cupboards... You make yourself breakfast and you went to go to take a shower as you were a whole freaking mess with your sweat! After finishing shower you ate your breakfast that you prepared before.....

Narrator:
Now! As I have written much into vacation days, I will now skip it to when the University opens back from the vacation not making the story much long! As the vacation is more than a month! Two weeks have already passed into all this stuff! Now I am skipping it to the day before the University will open back to carry on the rest of the year!....

Y/N P. O. V
Tomorrow is the day when our University is opening back after the long vacation we got.... I was excited to see Tae, Seohyun and Jimin again! .... Though we kept meeting in between in the rest of the vacation and watched many movies together in my house! We partied at Seohyun's and did a night party at Tae's... And here comes the ending of the vacation... I put the alarm to wake up in the morning....
(In the morning)
My alarm ranged to make me open my eyes from mah dreadful sleep!... I opened my eyes and realised it was already morning and I had to get ready to attend University... I got up and brushed my teeth and got ready... Tae would be coming here to pick me up and as usual, He will be the laziest asshole and won't make himself breakfast.... So I had to make my baby his breakfast!.... I was ready and all I had to do is just prepare breakfast and feed him and myself.... I was yet not done preparing the breakfast that that doorbell ranged... I assume that it must be Tae to pick me up....
"Babe! Come on in! The door is not locked!" I said while I was still preparing the breakfast!
He came in and....
"Sit on the table! Breakfast will be ready soon!" I said while focusing on my bacon's!...
Suddenly I felt hands climbing up my waist to my belly button!
"Do you need any help!" He said while back hugging me!
"Yes! Just Go and sit on the table! That would be enough for you to help me!" I said.
"What babe? You know that we haven't met for the last 5 days? I missed you so much! And I am craving you badly!" He gently whispered in my ears while back hugging me!...
"Okay! Okay! Move now! Breakfast is ready! Come and eat!" I said while moving eggs and bacon's....
"Hmm!" He humphed and sat on the table...
We both sat on the table after I was finished arranging juice glasses on the table...
"You know what babe? Sometimes I feel like I am already married to you and you are feeding me as my wife! I just want to see your side when you will be married to me! How will Y/N behave when she will be married to Tae?" He said while imagining things and smiling in the air excitedly...
"So, you are already imagining us being married? Huhh?" I said while hitting his arm in a tone of teasing him...
"You make me imagine those things! But am very sure that we will end up marrying each other! I have no intentions to let you go!" He said while kissing my forehead.
"He was right! He have never ever gave me a chance to be angry or dissapointed in him from the very start!... He have always loved me! Always here! By my side! And I also know that am gonna only marry him or I will end being single at the end... Yes! He is my prince!" I thought all this and Tae snapped me out of my thoughts...
"What are you daydreaming babe? Are you dreaming about us sleeping together and having s*x already!?" He said while laughing and teasing me!
"Ewww! I am not that bad as you in my thoughts!" I said while hitting him hard this time!
I had a look and it was already time for us to head out now...
I did the dishes while Tae was waiting for me and then we head out!......