Christmas Gift (Chapter 9)

Chapter 9

(Recap)
Jimin P. O. V
As I was looking around her house, I suddenly hear some noice..
(Seohyun: "What are you looking at?")
When I looked at her I saw she was wrapped in a towel.... I turned around and said, " I haven't look anything, Go and change into something good".....
(I was looking at the wall and I hear some footsteps coming closer to me.....I thought she was coming near to me so I turned around with my eyes closed and said, "Go and change! I'll be waiting!" but what is this?...
I felt a soft pair of lips kissing mine as like they wanted to kiss them for a very long time... I opened my eyes and saw that she was kissing me diligently without any worries... I was shocked and remained still for some time but it made my heart flutter so I kissed her back...

(After few minutes)
She broked the kiss warmly and whispered in my ears~ "Sorry to do that suddenly but I couldn't stop myself... You were so cute that I fell for it completely"...
I rubbed my neck from the back and said"
"Ahh... It's fine, You can do that anytime you want" I murmured.
"I will go and change and will be back in 5 minutes" Seohyun said.

Seohyun P. O. V
I ran towards my room to change my clothes.. I shut the door bang!
"How did you do that, Seohyun?, Where did you gathered the courage to do that?, Actually, How did you appear near him in your towel?"..... All that was running in my mind was 'How'?... I snapped out of my thoughts and realised that he was waiting for me in the living room...And Y/N also told not to make them wait much.. So, I quickly got changed and went to the living room.... I noticed that Y/N and Tae were still not here to pick us up so I sat near him on the couch.... His face was whole red and mine was too!.... There was a deep silence spreaded out...
I decided to say something!
"Then.... What kind of Relationship are we in? " I asked hesitantly.....
"What do you think" He questioned.
"Are we a couple now, Are we dating each other now" I thought in my mind.
"That is what exactly we are now!" He said suddenly...
(Like he can read my mind)
"Pardon?" I said.
"Whatever you thought earlier is exactly what we are now! " He said smiling.
It made my heart skip several beats... I was nervous and excited at the same time....
He was leaning closer to me and suddenly we heard some noise...
It was Y/N and Tae... They were here to pick us up...
"Looks like you haven't got the luck today!" I laughed at him and ran towards my Bestu!
"You naughty girl! " He said while chasing after me...
(I locked the door and we both went towards Tae's car holding hands)

Y/N P. O. V
I noticed that they both were holding hands and smiling brightly towards each other and walking towards us... Seohyun looked like she would just die from the happiness...

"Woahh! Am I seeing things right? " I asked and rubbed my eyes.
"Yes! We are something now, you know" Seohyun said while raising her eyebrows making me feel all Jealous (Here Jealous means leaving her alone and having someone Important beside her rather than Y/N)
"Good for you both, Now snap out of your world and let's go shopping as we have to enjoy more further" I said while stretching her hands out of Jimin's hand....
"Ahh.. Y/N! Can you sit on  the Front seat near Tae... I don't feel like leaving her hand" Jimin said.
"Seohyun-ahh, This is not fair!... I too have the right to sit beside you".. I said while making a puppy face..
" Ahh, You dare not make me separate from him!... I want sit with him too.. I have been my all life stuck with you... Now let me have my moment while you have yours.... Go go.. Sit near Tae".... Seohyun said while kicking me out from the back sit and dragging me to the Front Seat.
("It more sounded like they wanted me to sit beside Tae purposely... Why do I have strange feeling about this?")
After, I noticed Tae... Before starting the car he picked up his phone  and typed something... After typing he looked back and Smiled at Jimin.. Jimin smiled back at him....