Christmas Gift (Chapter 5)

(Recap)
When you were about to keep your phone on the table and were going to munch on the ramen... You received a Message Request on the Social Media App.... You checked it... And it was someone named 'Park Jimin'.... You checked his message...

You chated with him asking stuff!

After texting him you felt happy to have a new friend as your new year have started

Now you finally munched on your ramen and after eating you started studying...

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
(Trying to sleep but can't)
"Ahh... Why can't I get her out of my mind... Man! She is driving me crazy.. When I met her eyes my heart starts to race so fast, even I myself cannot control it... Back then, When we crashed, she holded my hand and I felt a current going through round me body
(Thinking all these things while laying in his bed.)
She must know some spell to attract people to her.. She was so beautiful in her messy bun.. More beautiful than an Angel... I have just met her for more than one day and she made me like this.. I am crazy.. God please help me"... Thinking all these things about you he fell asleep....

Y/N P. O. V
After studying for 5 hours diligently you were tired... You decided to sleep and wake up early in the morning... To get ready for University...
After laying on bed you thought of HIM! The bastard who slightly attracted you towards him this day in the University by giving you a ride to home... You smiled a bit and enjoyed his handsome face in your Imaginations... You went to his Social Media App and started looking his Handsome and Passionate pics again... "I don't know why... But I keep thinking about him from time to time for last 2 days... Seohyun is right! He is Charming, has a good personality and he is now kind too!... I should not hate him anymore.. But I will see, If he carries on his rude behaviour than I will let him have a taste of my fist"... Saying this you kept your phone on the table and turned off the lamp near your bed and went to Sleep...